Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Don't Post!
this is kinda the last one you said looks like a "base" since i made it before i read your message to me, and i only have one more after this before i'll be innactive for a good amount of days. enjoy aite and one more after this ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/jAf8zJa.png[/img]
this is kinda the last one you said looks like a "base" since i made it before i read your message to me, and i only have one more after this before i'll be innactive for a good amount of days.
enjoy aite and one more after this ^^
jAf8zJa.png
transgaycat.png
_> crow/tobi
___ 0DJvxSf.png
eq6zQ9M.png
Si3L8Mb.png
sxmoj5E.png
NOP5viO.png
FObX7rS.png
___ | > i love cats, anime,
| cosplay, games, art
| & photography
| > click for best song
| > current hyperfixation;
| One Piece (usopp is my bbg)
__ |
|
|
|
|
|
___ yjLHE65.gif ___
NfQe5R0.png
theultimatecatsig.gif
sent
sent
Rotating image of my OCs drawn as tiny porcelain kittens drinking porcelain milk
Hi! I’m back and I have had a lil practice! [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1116015970687926302/1134436277333270589/Untitled112_20230728124428.png[/img] :3
Hi! I’m back and I have had a lil practice!
Untitled112_20230728124428.png
:3
@Flatbooty

1. the thread title says closed and has been for days.
2. you drew them with a human nose/facial structure.
3. i don't even know who that is.
@Flatbooty

1. the thread title says closed and has been for days.
2. you drew them with a human nose/facial structure.
3. i don't even know who that is.
Rotating image of my OCs drawn as tiny porcelain kittens drinking porcelain milk
Damn, sorry, I went looking for it and I was actually worried about making sure you were still accepting but it showed up for me with the old title
also forgot about the rule but I thought a lot of other art here also looked humanoid

and im … on point three, I don’t know what to say to that?

wasn’t necessary to answer like that bro… I just didn’t wanna say anything earlier but I am sorry for making a bunch of mistakes in my art, feel like youve disliked me ever since
please keep in mind im quite amateur
you can keep it anyway if you want to no gems because it’s my bad
Damn, sorry, I went looking for it and I was actually worried about making sure you were still accepting but it showed up for me with the old title
also forgot about the rule but I thought a lot of other art here also looked humanoid

and im … on point three, I don’t know what to say to that?

wasn’t necessary to answer like that bro… I just didn’t wanna say anything earlier but I am sorry for making a bunch of mistakes in my art, feel like youve disliked me ever since
please keep in mind im quite amateur
you can keep it anyway if you want to no gems because it’s my bad
Aw shucks, I always wanted to draw any of your OCs too...
Aw shucks, I always wanted to draw any of your OCs too...