Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nyanine's art shop [0/5] closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hikumi yeah, I'll reserve one for you o/

@Dovalore yeah that works!
@Hikumi yeah, I'll reserve one for you o/

@Dovalore yeah that works!
Untitled94_20230312103144.png
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
free/cheap g1s [pm if interested!]
?qkpNs=party.png
^
^
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
?qkpNs=party.png
@Ryoshu
ooh, this art rules

may i get a halfbody piece of this lad? i'd like a transparent background please!

i'll be paying with gems :>
@Ryoshu
ooh, this art rules

may i get a halfbody piece of this lad? i'd like a transparent background please!

i'll be paying with gems :>
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Ryoshu
I would love a headshot of either this girl or this guy! You can pick whichever one catches your interest ^^
Perferably with a transparent background
@Ryoshu
I would love a headshot of either this girl or this guy! You can pick whichever one catches your interest ^^
Perferably with a transparent background
nc2b4dJ.gif
@SpectralRose i only had 3 slots and theyve all been claimed already :pensive: but i can save a slot for you when i next open them up if youd still be interested?
@SpectralRose i only had 3 slots and theyve all been claimed already :pensive: but i can save a slot for you when i next open them up if youd still be interested?
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
?qkpNs=party.png
@Ryoshu Yes please!
@Ryoshu Yes please!
nc2b4dJ.gif
I'd like to reserve a slot too
I'd like to reserve a slot too
@Ryoshu

Hi! Sorry if I'm being stupid and missed something in the rules, but would you be able to draw a humanoid character/gijinka if I give you a dragon ref, or do you not do designs?
@Ryoshu

Hi! Sorry if I'm being stupid and missed something in the rules, but would you be able to draw a humanoid character/gijinka if I give you a dragon ref, or do you not do designs?
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png
@Ottoman
yeah unfortunately im not doing designs right now u_u only characters that already have a reference image
@Ottoman
yeah unfortunately im not doing designs right now u_u only characters that already have a reference image
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
?qkpNs=party.png
@nyanine Ah, that's cool, thank you! If you could ping me if you ever do decide to do gijinkas and/or if you open up dragon slots, that would be awesome!
@nyanine Ah, that's cool, thank you! If you could ping me if you ever do decide to do gijinkas and/or if you open up dragon slots, that would be awesome!
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8