Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | echo's pixel arts
may I be add to the wait-list? Thank you!!
may I be add to the wait-list? Thank you!!
pf135Wr.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
adult player • he / him • neutral good
[size=4][font=calibri][color=#524c40][b]type of pixel[/b] - chibi pixel: 60x60 [b]dragon/character[/b] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94001232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=78&bodygene=135&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=170&winggene=115&wings=151&auth=2e92c78cc852a6c23355f4c9207a25b0faf7ae41&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]apparel[/b] - none! [b]accent/skin[/b] - none! [b]animation/no animation[/b] - yes, please! (Can I also get the still version, too?) [b]payment[/b] - gems :D [b]extra notes[/b] - it would be awesome if you could add some tiny fish! You don't have to though (if they'd end up too small) [b]i have read and agreed to the rules[/b] - yes!
type of pixel - chibi pixel: 60x60

dragon/character -
dragon?age=0&body=78&bodygene=135&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=170&winggene=115&wings=151&auth=2e92c78cc852a6c23355f4c9207a25b0faf7ae41&dummyext=prev.png

apparel - none!

accent/skin - none!

animation/no animation - yes, please! (Can I also get the still version, too?)

payment - gems :D

extra notes - it would be awesome if you could add some tiny fish! You don't have to though (if they'd end up too small)

i have read and agreed to the rules - yes!
Z85Iykx.png!

jmKMmf0.png

@inkyAmphitere sorry, only the waitlist is open as of now, i can add you if you want!
@inkyAmphitere sorry, only the waitlist is open as of now, i can add you if you want!

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Um, okay? I was subscribed to the pinglist, I thought that was the waitlist, haha :')
Please add me to the waitlist, then! Thank you :D
Um, okay? I was subscribed to the pinglist, I thought that was the waitlist, haha :')
Please add me to the waitlist, then! Thank you :D
Z85Iykx.png!

jmKMmf0.png

Waitlist please!
Waitlist please!
saint-pixilart.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Waitlist please!
Waitlist please!
IMG-0733.gif
@inkyAmphitere yes, i notified the entire pinglist that i would be changing the current open slot pinglist to an open slot/waitlist pinglist. adding you now c:
@inkyAmphitere yes, i notified the entire pinglist that i would be changing the current open slot pinglist to an open slot/waitlist pinglist. adding you now c:

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Waitlist, please!
Waitlist, please!
uAtpbsf.png
Waitlist please, if still available! Thank you!
Waitlist please, if still available! Thank you!
output-onlinegiftools-3.gif

mostly lurk, rarely post
she/her
on a quest for every familiar (well, almost)
Waitlist please! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Waitlist please!
Lira
she/they/he
ll0CfnD.png
BZnhUNi.png
ypcKWM0.png
AaYNmEX.png

UU9vIu2.png