Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WAIT] *~ Stained glass n more HQ Art ~*
@Babylu I love the pose [emoji=wildclaw love size=1] Looking forward to see what you make out of him ^_^
@Babylu

I love the pose

Looking forward to see what you make out of him ^_^
OPEN AGAIN
OPEN AGAIN
tl.pngtr.png
bl.pngbr.png
tn0RSo5.png
G8AyR6r.png
o7CqYdD.png
H2jRHgT.png
dEe2UrM.png
kncGB4g.gif
ADDED REFERENCE SHEETS
ADDED REFERENCE SHEETS
tl.pngtr.png
bl.pngbr.png
tn0RSo5.png
G8AyR6r.png
o7CqYdD.png
H2jRHgT.png
dEe2UrM.png
kncGB4g.gif
bloop
bloop
tl.pngtr.png
bl.pngbr.png
tn0RSo5.png
G8AyR6r.png
o7CqYdD.png
H2jRHgT.png
dEe2UrM.png
kncGB4g.gif
bloop
bloop
tl.pngtr.png
bl.pngbr.png
tn0RSo5.png
G8AyR6r.png
o7CqYdD.png
H2jRHgT.png
dEe2UrM.png
kncGB4g.gif
[center]@Babylu (doing an @ just in case!) Your stained glass pieces are gorgeous! I'd love to have a colored stained glass piece done of my vampire, [url=https://toyhou.se/23206649.lycidas]Lycidas[/url], if that's possible![/center] [center]Here's his reference; he has a lot of other art pieces in his Toyhouse link for you to reference as well & personality and lore in there as well :] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RsEoqYS.png[/img] For inspiration, I'm thinking of something that would be displayed in a personal gothic castle. If you have any other ideas, I'm all for it though![/center]
@Babylu (doing an @ just in case!)

Your stained glass pieces are gorgeous! I'd love to have a colored stained glass piece done of my vampire, Lycidas, if that's possible!
Here's his reference; he has a lot of other art pieces in his Toyhouse link for you to reference as well & personality and lore in there as well :]

RsEoqYS.png

For inspiration, I'm thinking of something that would be displayed in a personal gothic castle. If you have any other ideas, I'm all for it though!

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
@Dryicicle

Lycidas looks so cool!! I'd love to make a stained glass piece of him :>

About the process: I'll send u a rough sketch (watermarked) at first to check if you like the pose/ composition - if u want any changes at this stage feel free to tell me! Even fully changing the pose is free of extra charge at this point

Once I received the first half of the payment I'll continue with the piece and keep you updated! Minor changes are still free of extra charge - big ones (like changing the pose) would cost extra

Once I'm done I'll send u the finished piece (watermarked) and I'll remove the watermark once I received full payment :>

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
thank you so much <3
@Dryicicle

Lycidas looks so cool!! I'd love to make a stained glass piece of him :>

About the process: I'll send u a rough sketch (watermarked) at first to check if you like the pose/ composition - if u want any changes at this stage feel free to tell me! Even fully changing the pose is free of extra charge at this point

Once I received the first half of the payment I'll continue with the piece and keep you updated! Minor changes are still free of extra charge - big ones (like changing the pose) would cost extra

Once I'm done I'll send u the finished piece (watermarked) and I'll remove the watermark once I received full payment :>

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
thank you so much <3
tl.pngtr.png
bl.pngbr.png
tn0RSo5.png
G8AyR6r.png
o7CqYdD.png
H2jRHgT.png
dEe2UrM.png
kncGB4g.gif
@Babylu
Sounds great! I'm excited to see how it turns out! :D
@Babylu
Sounds great! I'm excited to see how it turns out! :D

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
bloop
bloop
tl.pngtr.png
bl.pngbr.png
tn0RSo5.png
G8AyR6r.png
o7CqYdD.png
H2jRHgT.png
dEe2UrM.png
kncGB4g.gif
hello there! would you be willing to discuss a comm over discord in PM?
hello there! would you be willing to discuss a comm over discord in PM?
8URelp0.png