Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Ace's Bust Shop | OPEN for USD!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
No worries at all, and oh my gosh thank you so much! <333 Would you be comfortable drawing East-Asian facial features? I think I'd love to get something of Hildebrand if so, but if no that's no problem at all!

Character Ref(s): Hildebrand (main refs: x, x, x)
Expression: He usually tends to be more serious and calm, but exact facial expression is entirely up to you!
Additional Info: He's a leader of a group of demon hunters, but is known more for his wisdom and gentle nature rather than ferocity. He's a very compassionate, patient, and peaceful person, the sort others might feel safe around and look up to.

If that looks okay I can go ahead and send the payment on over to you! Please let me know if you need any more info or have any questions about anything, and thanks again! ^__^
No worries at all, and oh my gosh thank you so much! <333 Would you be comfortable drawing East-Asian facial features? I think I'd love to get something of Hildebrand if so, but if no that's no problem at all!

Character Ref(s): Hildebrand (main refs: x, x, x)
Expression: He usually tends to be more serious and calm, but exact facial expression is entirely up to you!
Additional Info: He's a leader of a group of demon hunters, but is known more for his wisdom and gentle nature rather than ferocity. He's a very compassionate, patient, and peaceful person, the sort others might feel safe around and look up to.

If that looks okay I can go ahead and send the payment on over to you! Please let me know if you need any more info or have any questions about anything, and thanks again! ^__^
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Of course! Everything looks perfect! After payment I'll get started on a WIP that I'll show for approval before finishing~

And thank you SO much for comming me, I appreciate it and am excited to draw your character <3!!
@Vovina Of course! Everything looks perfect! After payment I'll get started on a WIP that I'll show for approval before finishing~

And thank you SO much for comming me, I appreciate it and am excited to draw your character <3!!
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@seraphsoldier oh my gosh i am so excited to see youre still on FR!!

i have a list of ocs here with references if any of them strike your fancy compared to the others?

edit: once youre open of course askjdglsfdg
@seraphsoldier oh my gosh i am so excited to see youre still on FR!!

i have a list of ocs here with references if any of them strike your fancy compared to the others?

edit: once youre open of course askjdglsfdg
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile Hey there! So sorry for the belated reply, I've been really slow at art these days so I wanted to make sure I was finished with the last comm before taking more ; 7 ;

But it's good ta see ya!! And your chars are an awesome assortment, I do admit I have a bias for devils though haha, I think Temperance would be right up my alley! X3 So yes! If you're still interested in commissioning, I'll gladly draw one of your babs <3
@Weavile Hey there! So sorry for the belated reply, I've been really slow at art these days so I wanted to make sure I was finished with the last comm before taking more ; 7 ;

But it's good ta see ya!! And your chars are an awesome assortment, I do admit I have a bias for devils though haha, I think Temperance would be right up my alley! X3 So yes! If you're still interested in commissioning, I'll gladly draw one of your babs <3
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@seraphsoldier it's all good!! i dont want to rush you on art ;-;

i'd love to see temperance in your style! he has some refs of him with his horns but i can also give some written references about them if you'd prefer.
let me know if you want any extra details/when to send payment!
@seraphsoldier it's all good!! i dont want to rush you on art ;-;

i'd love to see temperance in your style! he has some refs of him with his horns but i can also give some written references about them if you'd prefer.
let me know if you want any extra details/when to send payment!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile Yay! If I could get some visuals of his horns that'd work best for me (I'm a very visual person, what even are words lol!) if that's okay!

If you could fill out the lil' comm form, especially for expression, that'd be lovely! Then we'll go from there > 7 <

@Weavile Yay! If I could get some visuals of his horns that'd work best for me (I'm a very visual person, what even are words lol!) if that's okay!

If you could fill out the lil' comm form, especially for expression, that'd be lovely! Then we'll go from there > 7 <

4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@seraphsoldier im so sorry for the late response! ive been busy w/ work and was playing wow ;-;

Character Ref(s): album!
Expression: smirking? he's very cocky.
Additional Info: his two sets of horns are shown here but youre welcome to draw them in a different style/set if you'd prefer. he also has sharp canines :3
@seraphsoldier im so sorry for the late response! ive been busy w/ work and was playing wow ;-;

Character Ref(s): album!
Expression: smirking? he's very cocky.
Additional Info: his two sets of horns are shown here but youre welcome to draw them in a different style/set if you'd prefer. he also has sharp canines :3
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile It's no problem! I'm slow to respond myself because of this weird sitewide lag haha

But YES! Everything looks fabulous and I really dig the horns! When I send the wip I can send one or two extra with some alternate horns if you'd like!

Please send payment whenever you can and then I'll get started~
Thank you so much for commissioning me, he's going to be a lot of fun to draw, I'm stoked! <3
@Weavile It's no problem! I'm slow to respond myself because of this weird sitewide lag haha

But YES! Everything looks fabulous and I really dig the horns! When I send the wip I can send one or two extra with some alternate horns if you'd like!

Please send payment whenever you can and then I'll get started~
Thank you so much for commissioning me, he's going to be a lot of fun to draw, I'm stoked! <3
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Up!
Up!
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Opening 1 USD slot bc I need the real monies for the thing called living lol
Opening 1 USD slot bc I need the real monies for the thing called living lol
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14