Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
Name: Haven
Dragon/OC ref: I'll look for the larger version, or draw something myself if you need something clearer to go off of
Type of Art: Regular Bust
Anything additional I should know?: You can find his bio here. His current art is stylized to fit another pet site's species, but he is just a wolf, but you're free to have fun with him. Obviously the extra limbs won't come into play, but you can ignore the horns as well. I thought he would be fun for lots of teeth and whatever gore FR will allow.
Payment: Gems
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: Sure
Name: Haven
Dragon/OC ref: I'll look for the larger version, or draw something myself if you need something clearer to go off of
Type of Art: Regular Bust
Anything additional I should know?: You can find his bio here. His current art is stylized to fit another pet site's species, but he is just a wolf, but you're free to have fun with him. Obviously the extra limbs won't come into play, but you can ignore the horns as well. I thought he would be fun for lots of teeth and whatever gore FR will allow.
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: Sure
@Jailor
Price would be around 800g, if that's okay send it in PMs please

@Haven
I can work with that image, but if you have a better one please lmk- it's super hard to see details dkdjd
Otherwise the price would be 4.2kg roughly, send it in PMs please if that's okay
@Jailor
Price would be around 800g, if that's okay send it in PMs please

@Haven
I can work with that image, but if you have a better one please lmk- it's super hard to see details dkdjd
Otherwise the price would be 4.2kg roughly, send it in PMs please if that's okay
OL0ORxb.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
I tried to draw something up but my tablet is on the way out the door. It crashes about every twenty minutes so the best I could do was a quick headshot sketch
I tried to draw something up but my tablet is on the way out the door. It crashes about every twenty minutes so the best I could do was a quick headshot sketch
[b]Name[/b]: Elynari [b]Dragon/OC ref[/b]: Outfit at bottom of profile>[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63122450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=63122450&skin=0&apparel=50500,23081,46753,23083,23085,20863,20864&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of Art[/b]: Regular halfbody [b]Anything additional I should know?:[/b] Would like a gleeful, mischievous expression. If you can sneak in elements from Eve's skin somehow it would be super. [b]Payment[/b]:[i] EUR I can DM you my email if you take paypal if you're ok with this commission [b]Would you like to be added to my pinglist?:[/b] Absolutely! :3
Name: Elynari
Dragon/OC ref:
Outfit at bottom of profile>dragon?did=63122450&skin=0&apparel=50500,23081,46753,23083,23085,20863,20864&xt=dressing.png
Type of Art: Regular halfbody
Anything additional I should know?: Would like a gleeful, mischievous expression. If you can sneak in elements from Eve's skin somehow it would be super.
Payment: EUR I can DM you my email if you take paypal if you're ok with this commission
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: Absolutely! :3
@Elynari
Okay so you don't want the skin to be added, only certain elements-? Aka I should draw a regular spiral ("naked") with only some parts of the skin? Just making sure!
And yes I take Paypal ^^ we can talk out more details about what you want drawn in PMs also

@Haven
The things on his head, are they cut-off horns or goggles? In the image linked in the form I thought they were additional eyes tbh. And does his collar have horns attached to it? Making sure I get details correct
You can send payment in PMs whenever you're ready
@Elynari
Okay so you don't want the skin to be added, only certain elements-? Aka I should draw a regular spiral ("naked") with only some parts of the skin? Just making sure!
And yes I take Paypal ^^ we can talk out more details about what you want drawn in PMs also

@Haven
The things on his head, are they cut-off horns or goggles? In the image linked in the form I thought they were additional eyes tbh. And does his collar have horns attached to it? Making sure I get details correct
You can send payment in PMs whenever you're ready
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Still open for FRC?
Still open for FRC?
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy
yup! unless stated in my shop (page 1), FRC and IRLC are open ^^
@Smoothy
yup! unless stated in my shop (page 1), FRC and IRLC are open ^^
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@Jailor hope he's okay! [img]https://i.imgur.com/VbjkBmT.png[/img]
@Jailor
hope he's okay!

VbjkBmT.png
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Name: Jennahe
Dragon/OC ref: Finn
Type of Art: Regular bust
Anything additional I should know?: Feel free to make him look angry, if you want to include some bleeding cuts (like he's in a middle of a fight) that'd be cool too :-)
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: no need :)
Name: Jennahe
Dragon/OC ref: Finn
Type of Art: Regular bust
Anything additional I should know?: Feel free to make him look angry, if you want to include some bleeding cuts (like he's in a middle of a fight) that'd be cool too :-)
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: no need :)
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Jennahe
send over 4kg in PMs please, and ill start when i can ^^ i have a lot of comms before yours so please excuse the wait!
@Jennahe
send over 4kg in PMs please, and ill start when i can ^^ i have a lot of comms before yours so please excuse the wait!
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)