Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lea‘s picture shop(pay for eggs)(close
@Lightlea535

Oh my gosh, it looks absolutely perfect!

No need to worry, I like [exactly] how it looks.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful picture!

Sending the egg now.
@Lightlea535

Sending the egg now.
y0YshUu.png
These are so great! Can I be on your pinglist too? :O
I have an ice egg I've been holding.

(Also, just checking but you wouldn't be able to mail the finished picture right?)

(Also, just checking but you wouldn't be able to mail the finished picture right?)
i'd love to be added to your pinglist, please!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[quote name="Enoch" date="2020-05-29 09:42:31" ] @Lightlea535 Oh my gosh, it looks absolutely perfect! No need to worry, I like [exactly] how it looks. Thank you so much for such a wonderful picture! Sending the egg now. [/quote] I'm happy you love it :D Get it, thank you.
Enoch wrote on 2020-05-29 09:42:31:
@Lightlea535

Sending the egg now.
I'm happy you love it :D
Get it, thank you.
@Lightlea535

i'd love to be on your pinglist; your art is so lovely <3
@Lightlea535

lmBVOQT.gif
[quote name="SimFeetUnder" date="2020-05-29 09:48:04" ] These are so great! Can I be on your pinglist too? :O I have an ice egg I've been holding. (Also, just checking but you wouldn't be able to mail the finished picture right?) [/quote] Ok, already :D umm...I don't know what you mean... If you mind that people see your picture commission, I can give the picture to you by the mailbox in the system. If you mean, mail the finished picture the paper to your home, the postage will make me afraid......
SimFeetUnder wrote on 2020-05-29 09:48:04:

Ok, already :D
umm...I don't know what you mean...
If you mind that people see your picture commission, I can give the picture to you by the mailbox in the system.
If you mean, mail the finished picture the paper to your home, the postage will make me afraid......
[quote name="Whirlwish" date="2020-05-29 16:51:59" ] @Lightlea535 i'd love to be on your pinglist; your art is so lovely <3 [/quote] Thank you! Already!
Whirlwish wrote on 2020-05-29 16:51:59:
@Lightlea535

Thank you! Already!
[quote name="October" date="2020-05-29 10:27:35" ] i'd love to be added to your pinglist, please! [/quote] Ok, already :D
October wrote on 2020-05-29 10:27:35:
Ok, already :D
@SilverRipple
Last time I ping you you didn't reply to me. I think whether you didn't see the message, so I ping you again, I hope I do not bother you. Do you want a painting? : D
@SilverRipple
Last time I ping you you didn't reply to me. I think whether you didn't see the message, so I ping you again, I hope I do not bother you. Do you want a painting? : D
@Lightlea535 I'm sorry but I don't have a egg for now, I'll come back when I get one!
@Lightlea535 I'm sorry but I don't have a egg for now, I'll come back when I get one!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs