Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Psst. I have dragons [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Runi no problem ! i'll come PM later to talk with you about the price ^^
@Runi no problem ! i'll come PM later to talk with you about the price ^^
Everything moves.
Awesome; thanks! I have class in an hour so just a heads up I may not be able to respond until tonight :)
Awesome; thanks! I have class in an hour so just a heads up I may not be able to respond until tonight :)
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi no probs, I'm french so we have a 9hours difference! I'll send you the PM when it'll be night here so feel free to answer me anytime ^^
@Runi no probs, I'm french so we have a 9hours difference! I'll send you the PM when it'll be night here so feel free to answer me anytime ^^
Everything moves.
Hello again ;^) If there are still slots may I snag another? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52627519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526276/52627519_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type[/b]: fully colored [b]Category[/b]: fullbody [b]Payment[/b]: gems [b]Other[/b]: Apparel and accent included please! Crowley here is based off of [url=https://good-omens.fandom.com/wiki/Crowley]Anthony J. Crowley[/url] in the book/mini series "Good Omens". He is a bit of a mischievous trickster, though he usually only causes problems for others when he's bored. He is known to ask too many questions and, despite his denial of it, has a heart of gold. Most of his questions are [i]why [/i]do people have to be sacrificed or suffer? Why must the [i]children [/i]be harmed? [i]Why [/i]is this the will of the almighty? That sort of thing.
Hello again ;^) If there are still slots may I snag another?

52627519_350.png

Type: fully colored
Category: fullbody
Payment: gems
Other: Apparel and accent included please! Crowley here is based off of Anthony J. Crowley in the book/mini series "Good Omens". He is a bit of a mischievous trickster, though he usually only causes problems for others when he's bored. He is known to ask too many questions and, despite his denial of it, has a heart of gold. Most of his questions are why do people have to be sacrificed or suffer? Why must the children be harmed? Why is this the will of the almighty? That sort of thing.
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke sure thing ^^ i'll come PM lzter or tomorrow to discuss about this ^^
@SarcasticHawke sure thing ^^ i'll come PM lzter or tomorrow to discuss about this ^^
Everything moves.
Type : fully colored
Category: fullbody, illustration of Kitto (dragon form)
Payment: Treasure or gems, your pick
Other: epic drama with lots of frills...ur art style seems like it would be marvelous for something like this[/center]
Type : fully colored
Category: fullbody, illustration of Kitto (dragon form)
Payment: Treasure or gems, your pick
Other: epic drama with lots of frills...ur art style seems like it would be marvelous for something like this[/center]
WOaz3FYK_o.png
Here's a new commission ! 190704102116198958.png
Here's a new commission ! 190704102116198958.png
Everything moves.
[center][b]Type[/b] : sketch [b]Category[/b]: illustration [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure for the base cost, gems over 350 if it goes over that. If that is okay with you. If not I can do all treasure [b]Other[/b]: any idea for the picture : Maximus was a general of sorts, he holds himself together. However, he has retired from being a general. He is still a good leader, and never expects more from others that what he can do himself. He loves nature and likes living in peace and never seeks war, but he is always ready for it. As for poses I would like him to be laying down but have his head up. Lots of light would be appreciated too since he is from a light egg. If you could do anything with his familiar that would be great! I know that is a lot, but I love your work and I am really excited. Also thank you!! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48282300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482824/48282300_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Type : sketch
Category: illustration
Payment: Treasure for the base cost, gems over 350 if it goes over that. If that is okay with you. If not I can do all treasure
Other: any idea for the picture : Maximus was a general of sorts, he holds himself together. However, he has retired from being a general. He is still a good leader, and never expects more from others that what he can do himself. He loves nature and likes living in peace and never seeks war, but he is always ready for it. As for poses I would like him to be laying down but have his head up. Lots of light would be appreciated too since he is from a light egg. If you could do anything with his familiar that would be great! I know that is a lot, but I love your work and I am really excited. Also thank you!! :)

48282300_350.png
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
@FieryWave hi! wow that's a lovely dragon, I'd love to do something with him ! I fyou want me to draw the familiar it will cost you more so I'll ask for 360.000 T _or 360 G-. You can choose the way you want to pay me i'm okay with T and G ^^
@FieryWave hi! wow that's a lovely dragon, I'd love to do something with him ! I fyou want me to draw the familiar it will cost you more so I'll ask for 360.000 T _or 360 G-. You can choose the way you want to pay me i'm okay with T and G ^^
Everything moves.
That is okay with me!! I will pay in treasure! If that is okay with you!!
That is okay with me!! I will pay in treasure! If that is okay with you!!
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
1 2 3 4 5 6 7