Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Muse's Art Shop ~ [Closed]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@@ScarletSultan Finally getting through them, this girl was an absolute JOY to draw for you! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/591990760682029086/sproutling.png[/img]
@@ScarletSultan

Finally getting through them, this girl was an absolute JOY to draw for you!

sproutling.png
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@Quetzalmuse Hi there! I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you before, life has been nuts and I haven't been on much the last week or two. But I wanted to take a moment and to drop in and tell you have ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS these are!!!!! Honestly I get so excited every time I see a new one and I absolutely adore what you've done with everyone so far <3 let me know when you want to accept the CR's, so I can make sure there is plenty of treasure/gems outside of my hoard for you <3

Edit: and btw, absolutely take your time! IRL always comes first! I'm in no rush!
@Quetzalmuse Hi there! I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you before, life has been nuts and I haven't been on much the last week or two. But I wanted to take a moment and to drop in and tell you have ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS these are!!!!! Honestly I get so excited every time I see a new one and I absolutely adore what you've done with everyone so far <3 let me know when you want to accept the CR's, so I can make sure there is plenty of treasure/gems outside of my hoard for you <3

Edit: and btw, absolutely take your time! IRL always comes first! I'm in no rush!
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan Here's another piece! Two more to go now!! I'll do my best to get them done, thank you sooooooo much for being so patient with me :-: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/596990179953082399/livia.png[/img]
@ScarletSultan

Here's another piece! Two more to go now!! I'll do my best to get them done, thank you sooooooo much for being so patient with me :-:

livia.png
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@@ScarletSultan So many pings :') Sorry. But here is the second to last!! If you could get the payment out for me to accept the crossroads, I'm getting started on the next artwork now and I'm going to try and finish it today. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/597249622297280512/kibble.png[/img] Thank you!
@@ScarletSultan

So many pings :') Sorry. But here is the second to last!! If you could get the payment out for me to accept the crossroads, I'm getting started on the next artwork now and I'm going to try and finish it today.

kibble.png

Thank you!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse

I love them!!!! Your treasure and gems await you patiently <3 You are absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into these for me <3
@QuetzalMuse

I love them!!!! Your treasure and gems await you patiently <3 You are absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into these for me <3
tOvDFgM.png
@@ScarletSultan Here is the final artwork, thank you again for being so incredibly patient! It means the world to me. I really hope that you like each and every one, even though it took me so long to get them all to you :') I know that I really [i]did[/i] enjoy working on these, and that I was able to experiment with them and get better at my art. Thank you so, so much. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/597412276852490270/nayyara.png[/img]
@@ScarletSultan

Here is the final artwork, thank you again for being so incredibly patient! It means the world to me. I really hope that you like each and every one, even though it took me so long to get them all to you :') I know that I really did enjoy working on these, and that I was able to experiment with them and get better at my art. Thank you so, so much.

nayyara.png
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Bump
Bump
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Bump
Bump
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Boop