Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gil's commissions!
1 2 3 4 5 6
hiya! i'm opening up a new forum topic as the last one got kind of cluttered!
if you have any questions with my partner, Anime, send him a message, but do not comment here as this is for my own art!

here is my examples! take a look - things might've changed since the last time you've checked <3

i'm mainly looking for gene and breed change scrolls! but i will also take the usual fr currencies, my gem/treasure ratio being 1:1000!

you may offer: dragons, apparel, skins, materials, etc. etc., and i will look at them and let you know if i am interested!

otherwise, you may do the payment route! i take gems and treasure here! but i also take usd and deviantart points as payment, or any mix!!!

PLEASE make sure to save your art after i send it to you! it will be deleted, as i have minimum space to store finished works! after i draw it and tag you here, it is your responsibility to save it by the last day of the month, the day i can delete/clean out my already almost full deviantart sta.sh. ^^; alternatively, i may upload it on imgur for more convenience, but backup your files anyways for safety! thank you for understanding!

refunds may or may not be eligible. i spend pretty quickly - but you are in safe hands here! you may ask for a reference from any of my commissioners here or in a previous topic if you are nervous of being scammed - i understand the worry that comes with placing your earnings in someone else's hands before receiving your end, but art takes time for quality - and i want to work with you to assure that you're content with the art that i make you!

gratuities/tips are VERY much so appreciated !!!! ^_^

at MOST i will take up to a month (from when you first placed your order) to make an art piece, but this is a pretty rare occurrence!! please be generous and understanding if i take this long, this is usually if something personal came up or along the lines of not doing so well. you are free to ask for updates, and i will fill you in as much as i can <3
generally speaking, i take about the span of a week or two to complete your commission. :)

you may request as many orders as you'd like, and i would be honored to comply with you and draw all of your lovely characters !! <3

i am willing to show wips if asked !! you are free to request edits during each phase, but if you ask to do a lineart change during a coloring phase, i may ask you to pay a little more.

i am REALLY looking to gene up my dragons though!!!! i'm looking for the following scrolls mainly, and i will take them in price of fairness (for example, if you send me a scroll of renaming, i would not do a fullbody background piece for this - i'd require a higher value for it)! :) i will take literally any breed or gene change scrolls EXCEPT the following;

do not offer these, i am not interested!
-smirch
-scales
-snapper breed change
-ridgeback breed change

some i may be more willing to take than others - i am also helping my friend(s) and fiance gene up their dragons, so if they decide they don't need something, i may have to refuse some scrolls - but usually, this won't happen!! :)

thank you! please ping me!
hiya! i'm opening up a new forum topic as the last one got kind of cluttered!
if you have any questions with my partner, Anime, send him a message, but do not comment here as this is for my own art!

here is my examples! take a look - things might've changed since the last time you've checked <3

i'm mainly looking for gene and breed change scrolls! but i will also take the usual fr currencies, my gem/treasure ratio being 1:1000!

you may offer: dragons, apparel, skins, materials, etc. etc., and i will look at them and let you know if i am interested!

otherwise, you may do the payment route! i take gems and treasure here! but i also take usd and deviantart points as payment, or any mix!!!

PLEASE make sure to save your art after i send it to you! it will be deleted, as i have minimum space to store finished works! after i draw it and tag you here, it is your responsibility to save it by the last day of the month, the day i can delete/clean out my already almost full deviantart sta.sh. ^^; alternatively, i may upload it on imgur for more convenience, but backup your files anyways for safety! thank you for understanding!

refunds may or may not be eligible. i spend pretty quickly - but you are in safe hands here! you may ask for a reference from any of my commissioners here or in a previous topic if you are nervous of being scammed - i understand the worry that comes with placing your earnings in someone else's hands before receiving your end, but art takes time for quality - and i want to work with you to assure that you're content with the art that i make you!

gratuities/tips are VERY much so appreciated !!!! ^_^

at MOST i will take up to a month (from when you first placed your order) to make an art piece, but this is a pretty rare occurrence!! please be generous and understanding if i take this long, this is usually if something personal came up or along the lines of not doing so well. you are free to ask for updates, and i will fill you in as much as i can <3
generally speaking, i take about the span of a week or two to complete your commission. :)

you may request as many orders as you'd like, and i would be honored to comply with you and draw all of your lovely characters !! <3

i am willing to show wips if asked !! you are free to request edits during each phase, but if you ask to do a lineart change during a coloring phase, i may ask you to pay a little more.

i am REALLY looking to gene up my dragons though!!!! i'm looking for the following scrolls mainly, and i will take them in price of fairness (for example, if you send me a scroll of renaming, i would not do a fullbody background piece for this - i'd require a higher value for it)! :) i will take literally any breed or gene change scrolls EXCEPT the following;

do not offer these, i am not interested!
-smirch
-scales
-snapper breed change
-ridgeback breed change

some i may be more willing to take than others - i am also helping my friend(s) and fiance gene up their dragons, so if they decide they don't need something, i may have to refuse some scrolls - but usually, this won't happen!! :)

thank you! please ping me!
@mikahyaku
It's looking like your ratios are off on your stash page :0 Fullbodies are listed as 1,500g or 150kt? By your 1g:1kt ratio, it should either be 150g or 1,500,000t?? if you're only charging 150kt for a full body of this quality that's an absolute steal and you should raise prices

I'd love to order a piece from you, but I would like to clarify prices first :,D
@mikahyaku
It's looking like your ratios are off on your stash page :0 Fullbodies are listed as 1,500g or 150kt? By your 1g:1kt ratio, it should either be 150g or 1,500,000t?? if you're only charging 150kt for a full body of this quality that's an absolute steal and you should raise prices

I'd love to order a piece from you, but I would like to clarify prices first :,D
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@Keryth
oh my !! thank you SO much for pointing that out, that's what i meant to write but i ah, have some difficulties with numbers and read my amounts wrong when calculating. :'D it's all fixed now, i believe !! <3
however, in thanks of you bringing this to my attention, the original accidental price you saw for a fullbody piece is 150kt - for you - if you'd like!! :D
thank you again <3
@Keryth
oh my !! thank you SO much for pointing that out, that's what i meant to write but i ah, have some difficulties with numbers and read my amounts wrong when calculating. :'D it's all fixed now, i believe !! <3
however, in thanks of you bringing this to my attention, the original accidental price you saw for a fullbody piece is 150kt - for you - if you'd like!! :D
thank you again <3
@mikahyaku
Could I order a couple things and send you refs over pm?
@mikahyaku
Could I order a couple things and send you refs over pm?
Yokai.gif
@Ameah1234 pinging myself so i dont forgot, i absolutely adore your art aaa
@Ameah1234 pinging myself so i dont forgot, i absolutely adore your art aaa
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Wolfkai
hello !! absolutely, send away !! thank you for your interest !! ^_^ <3
@Ameah1234
oh my goodness, thank you so so much ?? ;_; i hope to draw for you soon sometime !! =D <3
@Wolfkai
hello !! absolutely, send away !! thank you for your interest !! ^_^ <3
@Ameah1234
oh my goodness, thank you so so much ?? ;_; i hope to draw for you soon sometime !! =D <3
@mikahyaku
Sent refs!
@mikahyaku
Sent refs!
Yokai.gif
@mikahyaku
Could I get a feral fullbody of my fursona Paska? I can pay gems, but I also have a lot of items if you'd prefer them as partial payment! If so, what kinds of things are you looking for? I have old festival accents, familars, apparel, etc.
@mikahyaku
Could I get a feral fullbody of my fursona Paska? I can pay gems, but I also have a lot of items if you'd prefer them as partial payment! If so, what kinds of things are you looking for? I have old festival accents, familars, apparel, etc.
ffGNCkk.png
@Skoshek
absolutely !! what an adorable fursona !! c: i am fine with whatever you'd like to do, i'm willing to look at all that you listed! is there a way i could see some page screenshots of what you're offering or the names of the pieces? i'm not sure what i'm looking for in particular, just a lot of things! =D my lair is quite unfinished hahah
@Skoshek
absolutely !! what an adorable fursona !! c: i am fine with whatever you'd like to do, i'm willing to look at all that you listed! is there a way i could see some page screenshots of what you're offering or the names of the pieces? i'm not sure what i'm looking for in particular, just a lot of things! =D my lair is quite unfinished hahah
@mikahyaku
I'll just send gems actually :) Should I send them now?
@mikahyaku
I'll just send gems actually :) Should I send them now?
ffGNCkk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6