Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Re-opening Aaronsaur’s Art Shop [USD]
boop
boop
rPflwkH.png
Bump!
Bump!
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcleokb.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dcleok4.gif 3_by_cas_a_fras-dcleojw.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-dcleojs.gif
@Aaronsaur

Hey there! I would love to get a commission from you but I only have one reference pic from a commission I got ages ago. The character is posed with his back to the camera and is looking over his shoulder. Is that enough to work with or do you need more detail?
@Aaronsaur

Hey there! I would love to get a commission from you but I only have one reference pic from a commission I got ages ago. The character is posed with his back to the camera and is looking over his shoulder. Is that enough to work with or do you need more detail?
@Naxinas

Thank you for your interest :0 Unfortunately there's not enough detail for me to draw your character, since its facing the back.
If you can sketch (preferred) or describe out their front it would help a lot visually!
@Naxinas

Thank you for your interest :0 Unfortunately there's not enough detail for me to draw your character, since its facing the back.
If you can sketch (preferred) or describe out their front it would help a lot visually!
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcleokb.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dcleok4.gif 3_by_cas_a_fras-dcleojw.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-dcleojs.gif
@Aaronsaur

Ah, I am so glad I asked. Well, I still would love to take a slot if you're willing! I'll include the pic just in case and try my best to describe him in detail that way you have both for reference, if that's okay?
@Aaronsaur

Ah, I am so glad I asked. Well, I still would love to take a slot if you're willing! I'll include the pic just in case and try my best to describe him in detail that way you have both for reference, if that's okay?
Yea, no prob! Just hit me up with a pm and a filled in order sheet!
Yea, no prob! Just hit me up with a pm and a filled in order sheet!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Hello! Your work is wonderful, and I'd love to be added to your pinglist if you have one ^^
(I definitely would like to commission in the future, so I'd like to remember to do so!)
Thank you in advance :>

Not pinging as it isn't important and I'd hate to pester you, aa
Hello! Your work is wonderful, and I'd love to be added to your pinglist if you have one ^^
(I definitely would like to commission in the future, so I'd like to remember to do so!)
Thank you in advance :>

Not pinging as it isn't important and I'd hate to pester you, aa
f988a1830173fd6c7dd5ad719dd4369fadc03b86.png if you can see this, you're pretty dang cool trans rights

image153.png
image154.png
image155.png
image156.png
image151.png
@GlitchyOddy

Thank you so much!! I don't have a ping list at the moment, but I can definitely add your name to a reminders list!
@GlitchyOddy

Thank you so much!! I don't have a ping list at the moment, but I can definitely add your name to a reminders list!