Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Milky Way Designs-Gfx&Lore Shop OPEN
@Awaas Sorry for the ping, but I recently changed my username and forgot to inform you. I was previously myriadofstars.
@Awaas Sorry for the ping, but I recently changed my username and forgot to inform you. I was previously myriadofstars.
_______
Ashen Lightning Glass

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
Lightningtale

Fulgurite
How much would just a banner be?
How much would just a banner be?

@Cawfee
@mysticSpaghetti
@Closetcreep
@OliverWoolfe
@MittensTheKitten
@cvthedral
@BunnyHero
@Raya36
@harpyja
@azurearchangel
@Londor
@Amezrou
@Chivalry
@lyricalmyxteries
@Metus
@victorycalls
@Jaspernoir
@Alpestris
@BokuHiro6
@ItMeansHope
@Kirority
@blink182
@Mudy
@XxCalypsoxX
@AngelOfFate
@Irabell

Howdy yall! You're getting this ping because you are on my pinglist for my graphics shop, which I am temporarily opening to see if interest is still there!

Below is my new pinglist - feel free to add yourselves if you are interested of course. I'll stop using this old pinglist so you won't get annoyed with me if you're not interested anymore.

For those that are, please be sure to read through the forum threads - I've updated prices (it's been *years* since I was on the site so I'm trying to adjust for economy purposes without being outrageous) and rules.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see some of you wonderful folks soon!

@Cawfee
@mysticSpaghetti
@Closetcreep
@OliverWoolfe
@MittensTheKitten
@cvthedral
@BunnyHero
@Raya36
@harpyja
@azurearchangel
@Londor
@Amezrou
@Chivalry
@lyricalmyxteries
@Metus
@victorycalls
@Jaspernoir
@Alpestris
@BokuHiro6
@ItMeansHope
@Kirority
@blink182
@Mudy
@XxCalypsoxX
@AngelOfFate
@Irabell

Howdy yall! You're getting this ping because you are on my pinglist for my graphics shop, which I am temporarily opening to see if interest is still there!

Below is my new pinglist - feel free to add yourselves if you are interested of course. I'll stop using this old pinglist so you won't get annoyed with me if you're not interested anymore.

For those that are, please be sure to read through the forum threads - I've updated prices (it's been *years* since I was on the site so I'm trying to adjust for economy purposes without being outrageous) and rules.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see some of you wonderful folks soon!

DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
Oh yay I'm so thrilled and excited to see you back!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[quote name="Jaspernoir" date="2024-02-05 10:35:16" ] Oh yay I'm so thrilled and excited to see you back! [/quote] Omg hi!!! Yes I'm back - I hope that you've been well!!
Jaspernoir wrote on 2024-02-05 10:35:16:

Omg hi!!! Yes I'm back - I hope that you've been well!!
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
Id be very interested!! Welcome back:)
.............. placeholder KRJo3uI.png Gryym15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
[quote name="XxCalypsoxX" date="2024-02-05 11:41:21" ] Id be very interested!! Welcome back:) [/quote] Thank you! It's good to be back!
XxCalypsoxX wrote on 2024-02-05 11:41:21:

Thank you! It's good to be back!
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
Updated some of the graphics samples - considering updating the thread's actual banners [emoji=coatl winking size=1] We'll see! Anywhoo, we are [b]OPEN![/b] @pinglist-20809 @pinglist-20807 I know yall *just* added yourselves to the pinglist but there's a slot for each available right now now that I'm done updating the thread!
Updated some of the graphics samples - considering updating the thread's actual banners We'll see!

Anywhoo, we are OPEN!

@Milky Way Designs Graphics Shop - Graphics
@Milky Way Designs Graphics Shop - Lore

I know yall *just* added yourselves to the pinglist but there's a slot for each available right now now that I'm done updating the thread!
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
Graphics!
Basics
Username: Adrasci
What type of graphics? Thread Banner + Small signature button
Colors: #916846, #bd2502, #ded3d0
Are you a Stellar Star?: Nope, I'm a first time customer.

Details
Title/text on graphics: I'm planning on hosting a raffle and want this to be generic to potentially reuse later. I think the sub-banners will go well for the different prizes (dragons, Specialty items, chests, and misc).
Aesthetic/Theme: Coliseum themed, or specifically Harpy's Roost.
Imagery: Weapons and bones, maybe red cloth.
Animation?: nope
Anything else?: I'm pretty unsure what I am doing but you can always inquire me for more details if necessary.
Total Order Price: 120kt
Graphics!
Basics
Username: Adrasci
What type of graphics? Thread Banner + Small signature button
Colors: #916846, #bd2502, #ded3d0
Are you a Stellar Star?: Nope, I'm a first time customer.

Details
Title/text on graphics: I'm planning on hosting a raffle and want this to be generic to potentially reuse later. I think the sub-banners will go well for the different prizes (dragons, Specialty items, chests, and misc).
Aesthetic/Theme: Coliseum themed, or specifically Harpy's Roost.
Imagery: Weapons and bones, maybe red cloth.
Animation?: nope
Anything else?: I'm pretty unsure what I am doing but you can always inquire me for more details if necessary.
Total Order Price: 120kt
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine