Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joon's Art Shop [NO LONGER OPENING]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Orii part 2 of your order! [img]http://puu.sh/yTXT5/0ce28bba05.png[/img]
@Orii part 2 of your order!

0ce28bba05.png
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@joojoojoon
Slot please! Edit: Whoops, only just realised that you have a waitlist for orders! My apologies about that. May I please be added to the waitlist, if you're not available for commissions from outside the queue? ~ Thank you!
@joojoojoon
Slot please! Edit: Whoops, only just realised that you have a waitlist for orders! My apologies about that. May I please be added to the waitlist, if you're not available for commissions from outside the queue? ~ Thank you!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@silverdrake go ahead and specify your order!
@silverdrake go ahead and specify your order!
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@QuetzalQueen + @Arrowfeathers I've added you two to the waiting list!
@QuetzalQueen + @Arrowfeathers I've added you two to the waiting list!
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@joojoojoon
Thanks! ~ You have lovely art, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you can draw.
@joojoojoon
Thanks! ~ You have lovely art, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you can draw.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@joojoojoojoon

Refs are here.

I'd like a piece of Fontaine and Allen just chilling in a cafe with a background something like this?

And Allen holding onto a leash with a tiny dachshund chewing at Fontaine's leg cuff.

Lemme know how much is the total and if you've any items on your wishlist I can use to pay instead. :>
@joojoojoojoon

Refs are here.

I'd like a piece of Fontaine and Allen just chilling in a cafe with a background something like this?

And Allen holding onto a leash with a tiny dachshund chewing at Fontaine's leg cuff.

Lemme know how much is the total and if you've any items on your wishlist I can use to pay instead. :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake that's 510k T! I don't have anything on my wishlist, unfortunately. You can pay in a mix of gems and treasure if you'd like.
@silverdrake that's 510k T! I don't have anything on my wishlist, unfortunately. You can pay in a mix of gems and treasure if you'd like.
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@joojoojoojoon

Sending payment shortly in treasure! :>
@joojoojoojoon

Sending payment shortly in treasure! :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@joojoojoojoon

thanks a bunch!! that's beautiful and my friend adores it <3
@joojoojoojoon

thanks a bunch!! that's beautiful and my friend adores it <3