Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anomalia's Art Shop (3 slots open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@anomalia could I claim the other slot?
@anomalia could I claim the other slot?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@KaichouKai Of course!
Send me the details and references via pm whenever you're ready!
@KaichouKai Of course!
Send me the details and references via pm whenever you're ready!
art_shop_banner_small_1_by_anomalia_magnetica-darivpj.png |Twitter|DA|
Hey! Do you still have a slot available, or no? :)
Hey! Do you still have a slot available, or no? :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Hey @Risshou!! I do! Do you want to claim it? :D
I'm also thinking of opening a couple more
Hey @Risshou!! I do! Do you want to claim it? :D
I'm also thinking of opening a couple more
Yes, I'd love to claim it thank you! Here is my order form;

Type: Fullbody

Lineart? full render?: Full Render

Additional Characters: Out of curiosity, how much would it be to add a second character? I'm on the fence about it and I might have missed where it says ^^ let me know!

References: Link to character! First image is reference, although her wings are wrong (I'm far too busy recently to bother changing the wings- however, I do have a reference for that!) Her wings look more like this! I'm also new to drawing humans (lol anthro/dragon only curse) so here is also a reference to a more accurate body type that she has! (She's like the one that's flexing, she's extremely masc!)

Additional Information: I don't have any particular pose or expression in mind? I guess it depends on the price of a second character to be added (her wife haha) but I'm still on the fence about that, so I can edit this after knowing if that's okay! But for personality, she's a bit hot headed and runs a gambling/boxing underground ring, and is the leader of a Zone (like a gang)! She is very stubborn and sarcastic and isn't afraid to shove someone into their place! She spends a lot of time in the underground (basically think of Arcanes Undercity, but less technolically advanced- they're more like 1800's-1900's esc with cellphones and that's like, it-) than with the general civilization.

Let me know if you need more information, thanks again so much and I'm excited to be working with you again if you accept! <3
Yes, I'd love to claim it thank you! Here is my order form;

Type: Fullbody

Lineart? full render?: Full Render

Additional Characters: Out of curiosity, how much would it be to add a second character? I'm on the fence about it and I might have missed where it says ^^ let me know!

References: Link to character! First image is reference, although her wings are wrong (I'm far too busy recently to bother changing the wings- however, I do have a reference for that!) Her wings look more like this! I'm also new to drawing humans (lol anthro/dragon only curse) so here is also a reference to a more accurate body type that she has! (She's like the one that's flexing, she's extremely masc!)

Additional Information: I don't have any particular pose or expression in mind? I guess it depends on the price of a second character to be added (her wife haha) but I'm still on the fence about that, so I can edit this after knowing if that's okay! But for personality, she's a bit hot headed and runs a gambling/boxing underground ring, and is the leader of a Zone (like a gang)! She is very stubborn and sarcastic and isn't afraid to shove someone into their place! She spends a lot of time in the underground (basically think of Arcanes Undercity, but less technolically advanced- they're more like 1800's-1900's esc with cellphones and that's like, it-) than with the general civilization.

Let me know if you need more information, thanks again so much and I'm excited to be working with you again if you accept! <3
A buff, masc [i]and[/i] sapphic woman?? omg, She's PERFECT [emoji=guardian star size=2] The slot is absolutely yours!! I'll pm you about the additional character @Risshou
A buff, masc and sapphic woman?? omg, She's PERFECT
The slot is absolutely yours!!
I'll pm you about the additional character @Risshou
Thank you so much for the compliment!! I replied to your PM, thanks so much! ^^
Thank you so much for the compliment!! I replied to your PM, thanks so much! ^^
@Anomalia

I come crawling back again like always- hello! I was wondering if you would be down to doing a piece of two characters in it? :)

It would be of my oc you drew before (Risshou) and my girlfriends oc (Risshou's wife, Rin)! I wanted to get a halfbody sketch of them both together if that is okay :) please let me know what you think! I would also be paying in USD like before ^^
@Anomalia

I come crawling back again like always- hello! I was wondering if you would be down to doing a piece of two characters in it? :)

It would be of my oc you drew before (Risshou) and my girlfriends oc (Risshou's wife, Rin)! I wanted to get a halfbody sketch of them both together if that is okay :) please let me know what you think! I would also be paying in USD like before ^^
@Risshou Oh hell yess, of course I'd be down! I liked that last comm i did for you so much I had to put it as my first art example here :D
Can you please dm me both of their toyhouse references again, along with details or poses you have in mind?
I'll dm you the total price and send you an invoice whenever you're ready!
@Risshou Oh hell yess, of course I'd be down! I liked that last comm i did for you so much I had to put it as my first art example here :D
Can you please dm me both of their toyhouse references again, along with details or poses you have in mind?
I'll dm you the total price and send you an invoice whenever you're ready!
@Anomalia Awesome, that sounds wonderful!! I noticed that and it touched my heart, truly!! im so glad you liked drawing her <33 Yes I can 100% DM you the information, I will do that right after sending this message, and sounds great! ^^
@Anomalia Awesome, that sounds wonderful!! I noticed that and it touched my heart, truly!! im so glad you liked drawing her <33 Yes I can 100% DM you the information, I will do that right after sending this message, and sounds great! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9