Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{ roadhog art || *new style
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 95

@Avani - Sure thing! I'll place you back on the list! < 3

@yoda @sky141999 @rosegarden @winterrose21

Hello, waitlist friends! I can take a few more orders now! One order per person, please!

Also, in case you guys weren't aware I changed my style a bit so feel free to check the front page for examples and updated prices. c:

let me know if any of you want to order!

@Avani - Sure thing! I'll place you back on the list! < 3

@yoda @sky141999 @rosegarden @winterrose21

Hello, waitlist friends! I can take a few more orders now! One order per person, please!

Also, in case you guys weren't aware I changed my style a bit so feel free to check the front page for examples and updated prices. c:

let me know if any of you want to order!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog

Hello again! May I be put on your waitlist once again? ♥
@Roadhog

Hello again! May I be put on your waitlist once again? ♥

@Hekmatyar - Of course! I'll put you up right away. c:

@Hekmatyar - Of course! I'll put you up right away. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@roadhog definitely more pinks and blues!
@roadhog definitely more pinks and blues!
@Roadhog Could I request a place on the waitlist if it's open?
@Roadhog Could I request a place on the waitlist if it's open?
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
c: Let's all have fun!
@Roadhog how much would it be to line the sketch you made me?
@Roadhog how much would it be to line the sketch you made me?
Yello There ^.^
I'm Sky ^.^
I will always be kind,unless your not kind to me.
I do get agervated easy,so be
careful.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Roadhog Awesome! ^^ I would love to order a fully worked fullbody, if that's okay (: Of this lovely girl! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18632663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186327/18632663_350.png[/img] [/url] Refs: [url=http://i.imgur.com/0RhUYzn.png]I have a headshot for her.[/url] I would prefer it if her accent (so her armour) could be what she's wearing, if that's not too much to ask! She has it n her headshot and I just really love it, it fits so well with the lore I'm writing for her (basically, she's the right hand to an army general set in semi-medieval times) so that would just be awesome! You obviously don't have to include the wing part, haha. I'd like her to be fully human (: Also I would love some art of her where she's not wearing the flower crown, so if you could leave that off, that would be great! ^^ Just let me know if you need more information/refs! Also, could I be placed on your waitlist again? ^^ Your art is so pretty and I'll undoubtedly forget to ask if I don't ask right now, haha.
@Roadhog

Awesome! ^^ I would love to order a fully worked fullbody, if that's okay (:

Of this lovely girl!

18632663_350.png

Refs: I have a headshot for her.

I would prefer it if her accent (so her armour) could be what she's wearing, if that's not too much to ask! She has it n her headshot and I just really love it, it fits so well with the lore I'm writing for her (basically, she's the right hand to an army general set in semi-medieval times) so that would just be awesome! You obviously don't have to include the wing part, haha. I'd like her to be fully human (:

Also I would love some art of her where she's not wearing the flower crown, so if you could leave that off, that would be great! ^^

Just let me know if you need more information/refs!

Also, could I be placed on your waitlist again? ^^ Your art is so pretty and I'll undoubtedly forget to ask if I don't ask right now, haha.

@ivorypelt - Alright, sounds awesome! I'll be pinging you when I'm reasy to take your order/payment. c:

@Greyways - Sure thing! Thank you for your interest!

@Sky141999 - The sketch I gave to you a while ago was already lined, but if you meant coloured it won't take much more, probably only like 100kt more for basic colour and 150kt for fully worked.

@Yoda - Aaaaaaah omg I LOVE her design! I'd be glad to do that for you and I'll be sure to place you back on the waitlist. Thank you so much! -hugs-

So a fully worked fullbody is 240kt or 342g! I prefer payment upfront but you can also do half/half!

@ivorypelt - Alright, sounds awesome! I'll be pinging you when I'm reasy to take your order/payment. c:

@Greyways - Sure thing! Thank you for your interest!

@Sky141999 - The sketch I gave to you a while ago was already lined, but if you meant coloured it won't take much more, probably only like 100kt more for basic colour and 150kt for fully worked.

@Yoda - Aaaaaaah omg I LOVE her design! I'd be glad to do that for you and I'll be sure to place you back on the waitlist. Thank you so much! -hugs-

So a fully worked fullbody is 240kt or 342g! I prefer payment upfront but you can also do half/half!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog

Thank you so much! :3 I really like her design myself, haha. I don't mind paying in full upfront, I'll send a one-way CR in a minute! ^^
@Roadhog

Thank you so much! :3 I really like her design myself, haha. I don't mind paying in full upfront, I'll send a one-way CR in a minute! ^^

@Yoda - And recieved! I have a TON of inspiration for her so I'll likely actually start her today. c:

If you'd like a sketch or anything as a preview beforehand let me know, otherwise I'll just keep on working and colour away once I'm done. c:

@Yoda - And recieved! I have a TON of inspiration for her so I'll likely actually start her today. c:

If you'd like a sketch or anything as a preview beforehand let me know, otherwise I'll just keep on working and colour away once I'm done. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 95