Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] arcelle is needy for speedy
@Arcelle Needy for... a speedy? Ah! What would you be willing to draw for a speedy? I got one that I don't really mind losing right on this dragon! o: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7641992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76420/7641992_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm a bit broke in the treasure department though, so I can't do much there... ;o;
@Arcelle
Needy for... a speedy?
Ah! What would you be willing to draw for a speedy? I got one that I don't really mind losing right on this dragon! o:

7641992_350.png

I'm a bit broke in the treasure department though, so I can't do much there... ;o;
JAufpfb.gif
@Arcelle

I've got the starlit arcanist skin and was wondering what I could get for it? :3
@Arcelle

I've got the starlit arcanist skin and was wondering what I could get for it? :3
@Braixen
1 half body or 3 busts? :'D

@Lilo
eeee, i'd value it at 240k (looking at auction house)?
rest of the payment can be done using a combination of items/gems/treasure.

thank you both for your interest!

busy week, but i'll try to churn out as much as i can over the weekend. :>
@Braixen
1 half body or 3 busts? :'D

@Lilo
eeee, i'd value it at 240k (looking at auction house)?
rest of the payment can be done using a combination of items/gems/treasure.

thank you both for your interest!

busy week, but i'll try to churn out as much as i can over the weekend. :>
@arcelle

I'll have to come back later then. :3 Would you put me on the pinglist, please?
@arcelle

I'll have to come back later then. :3 Would you put me on the pinglist, please?
@Lilo
added to the ping list! thanks again. :D

@Lucatri
oops, didn't respond to you in my last post. just letting you know i'm a-ok with that commission request!
(do you want me to prioritize the bust, or that other full body sketch first?)
@Lilo
added to the ping list! thanks again. :D

@Lucatri
oops, didn't respond to you in my last post. just letting you know i'm a-ok with that commission request!
(do you want me to prioritize the bust, or that other full body sketch first?)
@Devs [url=http://puu.sh/jPYcH/fdc2b616e8.png][img]http://puu.sh/jPYdK/8a56ea9a3b.png[/img][/url] [i]click image for full size[/i] is this sketch okay? ;_; aah.. i really wanted to try drawing robot legs for you, but i don't know if it looks like what you wanted. D:
@Devs
8a56ea9a3b.png
click image for full size

is this sketch okay? ;_;
aah.. i really wanted to try drawing robot legs for you, but i don't know if it looks like what you wanted. D:
@Arcelle
It looks good! I think you forgot his tail though?
Though I will agree the legs look a bit... awkward? Like if it were a camera it looks like it's below him for the legs, but then for the rest of his body it's from the front if that makes any sense?
I like them but I think it's mostly just the feet part thats throwing me off. I feel like it's hard for me to explain what I mean about them though. :x

Also just another minor detailed I noticed, his jacket should have the bunched up elastic (I dont know what it's called lol im sorry) at the bottom and the sleeves, as well as pockets lined with the same material.

Sorry if I'm being annoyingly picky ;w;
@Arcelle
It looks good! I think you forgot his tail though?
Though I will agree the legs look a bit... awkward? Like if it were a camera it looks like it's below him for the legs, but then for the rest of his body it's from the front if that makes any sense?
I like them but I think it's mostly just the feet part thats throwing me off. I feel like it's hard for me to explain what I mean about them though. :x

Also just another minor detailed I noticed, his jacket should have the bunched up elastic (I dont know what it's called lol im sorry) at the bottom and the sleeves, as well as pockets lined with the same material.

Sorry if I'm being annoyingly picky ;w;
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Arcelle
Oh, oh! Could I get three busts? o:

May I PM you the details? These will be two non-FR related stuff and one FR gijinka! :D
@Arcelle
Oh, oh! Could I get three busts? o:

May I PM you the details? These will be two non-FR related stuff and one FR gijinka! :D
JAufpfb.gif
@Devs
eeeeep.. sorry about forgetting the tail -- i'll add it in whenever I have some time to draw again. @@
uhhh i'll also address the scrunch jacket thing and try to fix the feet part, though i'm not 10000% sure how. i'll try though!! B)

@Braixen
yep, sure!
@Devs
eeeeep.. sorry about forgetting the tail -- i'll add it in whenever I have some time to draw again. @@
uhhh i'll also address the scrunch jacket thing and try to fix the feet part, though i'm not 10000% sure how. i'll try though!! B)

@Braixen
yep, sure!
@arcelle

How needy for speedy are you... I have a small collection of speedies interested in making your acquaintance >o>
@arcelle

How needy for speedy are you... I have a small collection of speedies interested in making your acquaintance >o>
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png