Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jakkal's ART workshop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
@Eya wonderful! I look forward to it :D I'll have it done in 4 hours or so after its been finalized. I wanna do this tonight. :D
@Eya wonderful! I look forward to it :D I'll have it done in 4 hours or so after its been finalized. I wanna do this tonight. :D
@JaktheDrox
Are slots still open? Would like a colored thing for TR or Gems if you accept them!
@JaktheDrox
Are slots still open? Would like a colored thing for TR or Gems if you accept them!
9SZNdzL.png
@Ryou
Yes i'm still open!

I could do that, I would prefer genes/scrolls more since i don't really have the time to camp the MP while working. However i'll take gems to buy Iri-shim genes myself. though if treasure is all you have, name your offer and i'll tell you want you can get for it after doin the math.
@Ryou
Yes i'm still open!

I could do that, I would prefer genes/scrolls more since i don't really have the time to camp the MP while working. However i'll take gems to buy Iri-shim genes myself. though if treasure is all you have, name your offer and i'll tell you want you can get for it after doin the math.
@JaktheDrox Okay! I could do two Iri (you value them at 15, right)? And genes worth up to 10 of your choice? The color ones are $40, yeah? (They will also be fullbody?) If so! Then this dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6365903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63660/6365903_350.png[/img] [/url] Looking gnarly and stuff if possible!
@JaktheDrox
Okay! I could do two Iri (you value them at 15, right)? And genes worth up to 10 of your choice? The color ones are $40, yeah? (They will also be fullbody?)
If so! Then this dragon!

6365903_350.png

Looking gnarly and stuff if possible!
9SZNdzL.png
@Ryou the accent makes his wings look like feathers, you want him to have feathered wings?

fullbody color is $40 yes. so that conversion would work out well!
@Ryou the accent makes his wings look like feathers, you want him to have feathered wings?

fullbody color is $40 yes. so that conversion would work out well!
@JaktheDrox
They are feathers, actually! He actually have blades for his wing tips if you can draw that in!

What genes would you like up to $10 worth then? I'll go get 'em. XD
@JaktheDrox
They are feathers, actually! He actually have blades for his wing tips if you can draw that in!

What genes would you like up to $10 worth then? I'll go get 'em. XD
9SZNdzL.png
@Ryou

so like silver feathers that are sharp as blades? hes an jet fighter! XD

if you could grab me a daub ($5) and a Okapi. (if not okapi then a current) Okapi would get you $1 off!
@Ryou

so like silver feathers that are sharp as blades? hes an jet fighter! XD

if you could grab me a daub ($5) and a Okapi. (if not okapi then a current) Okapi would get you $1 off!
@JaktheDrox
Yup! They are!
And yes! I'll grab you one Okapi!

I'll send the items soon, gonna roll over to the shop to get 'em!
@JaktheDrox
Yup! They are!
And yes! I'll grab you one Okapi!

I'll send the items soon, gonna roll over to the shop to get 'em!
9SZNdzL.png
updates made!
updates made!
@Ryou the humaniod version of your derg is super awesome btw.
@Ryou the humaniod version of your derg is super awesome btw.
1 2 3 4