Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NEVERmOre - art [full;pinglist open]
@corvidus
OoHH, could you chuck me on your pinglist please? Your art is lovely!
@corvidus
OoHH, could you chuck me on your pinglist please? Your art is lovely!
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
@Alternatewarning
that's fine! i appreciate you letting me know, though c:

@Ekanos @azurillturtle @Skelizard
got you all on pinglists, thanks!
@Alternatewarning
that's fine! i appreciate you letting me know, though c:

@Ekanos @azurillturtle @Skelizard
got you all on pinglists, thanks!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus how much in treasure or gems would it cost to get a transparent headshot of this guy being a grumpus? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106434/10643382_350.png[/img]
@corvidus

how much in treasure or gems would it cost to get a transparent headshot of this guy being a grumpus?
10643382_350.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif .... tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@Dragear
ah, i'm afraid i'm not currently open for commissions. i'm happy to add you to the pinglist for when i am, though.
as for price, my rates are all in the first post (although the treasure prices need updating, whoops... i'll take care of that before i open up slots again). for a bust, that'd be the regular rate of 1600 gems, or 800kT at a 1:500 rate.
@Dragear
ah, i'm afraid i'm not currently open for commissions. i'm happy to add you to the pinglist for when i am, though.
as for price, my rates are all in the first post (although the treasure prices need updating, whoops... i'll take care of that before i open up slots again). for a bust, that'd be the regular rate of 1600 gems, or 800kT at a 1:500 rate.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

its aight! and dang, i dont have near enough treasure OR gems. im sorry, i'll try coming back when i do have the reasure/gems ;w;
@corvidus

its aight! and dang, i dont have near enough treasure OR gems. im sorry, i'll try coming back when i do have the reasure/gems ;w;
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif .... tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@Corvidus
Just.

One, your art is so beautiful like how do you even I'm crying from it's lovely gorgeousness.

Two, might you add me to your pinglist? ;;v;;
I might have to splurge when you have open spots ehuhuehuhuh
@Corvidus
Just.

One, your art is so beautiful like how do you even I'm crying from it's lovely gorgeousness.

Two, might you add me to your pinglist? ;;v;;
I might have to splurge when you have open spots ehuhuehuhuh
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Cassichu
my secret is that i sold my soul at a young age. shhh don't tell anyone
but really, thank you!! i've got you on the pinglist for open slots. (just as an fyi, i'm probably looking to open some more up around the end of may, since that's when all my exams finish up)
@Cassichu
my secret is that i sold my soul at a young age. shhh don't tell anyone
but really, thank you!! i've got you on the pinglist for open slots. (just as an fyi, i'm probably looking to open some more up around the end of may, since that's when all my exams finish up)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus aaah. I just saw your art on DA so I followed your commission link here, I'm not very active on FR anymore so I wondered if there are other places you announce your commission openings? Like tumblr??

Can I be added to the ping list either way? I love your style :3
@corvidus aaah. I just saw your art on DA so I followed your commission link here, I'm not very active on FR anymore so I wondered if there are other places you announce your commission openings? Like tumblr??

Can I be added to the ping list either way? I love your style :3
@Galleta
hi there! i think i'll probably start advertising commission openings on dA, as well - probably with a focus on USD, at least for now. i don't know about tumblr, though, since the messaging system on there isn't ideal and can be hard to keep track of. we'll see, i guess.
anyway, thanks! i've put you on the pinglist :D
@Galleta
hi there! i think i'll probably start advertising commission openings on dA, as well - probably with a focus on USD, at least for now. i don't know about tumblr, though, since the messaging system on there isn't ideal and can be hard to keep track of. we'll see, i guess.
anyway, thanks! i've put you on the pinglist :D
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
Pinglist please!
@corvidus
Pinglist please!
by-knighterrant.png