Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2023
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Got 48 (49 technically but I used it t get the achievement) nocturne eggs on my first noTN!
I managed to get one nocturne breed change scroll in my last 4 chests, I feel so lucky aha

This event is quite fun ngl
Got 48 (49 technically but I used it t get the achievement) nocturne eggs on my first noTN!
I managed to get one nocturne breed change scroll in my last 4 chests, I feel so lucky aha

This event is quite fun ngl
I Sell things for cheap
Feeling disappointed. I've been working a lot and haven't had much time to be on here. I finally have a day off to make the 2 baldwin's familiars and it's no longer available. :(
Feeling disappointed. I've been working a lot and haven't had much time to be on here. I finally have a day off to make the 2 baldwin's familiars and it's no longer available. :(
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
@KimiNeko
It literally said at the start of the thread when it ended but having a banner would have been more useful.
@KimiNeko
It literally said at the start of the thread when it ended but having a banner would have been more useful.
LEpJMnn.png
i1iQAE3.png
tn0RSo5.png
mTAp2ld.png
sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png PiAyg8i.png
Woooo! What a fun event!! This was my first notn and I absolutely smashed my goals!! Over 1000 Chests, 84 eggs, and just about every piece of apparel.
Now I need to figure out how many eggs I want to hatch haha.
Woooo! What a fun event!! This was my first notn and I absolutely smashed my goals!! Over 1000 Chests, 84 eggs, and just about every piece of apparel.
Now I need to figure out how many eggs I want to hatch haha.
That was so much fun! I think I managed to get all the familiars this time around, but I didn't have enough saved for all the treasure and gem vistas. I got the one I really liked and all the chest ones. Hopefully next year I'll have plenty of treasure to spend! <3
That was so much fun! I think I managed to get all the familiars this time around, but I didn't have enough saved for all the treasure and gem vistas. I got the one I really liked and all the chest ones. Hopefully next year I'll have plenty of treasure to spend! <3
tn0RSo5.pngi1iQAE3.pngmtHAEL4.pngOuP0IWM.png
UaZv7V4.pngVATM5BM.pngdNEd0mj.pngLhssI0m.png
tqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pnguiiU27c.png
bWeLCqf.pngD9xaprH.pngqHTXGlk.png27AZD8S.png
Uhm..okay...I also assumed it would end after the 31st. :')
No chance to trade stuff now...welp.
Uhm..okay...I also assumed it would end after the 31st. :')
No chance to trade stuff now...welp.
I have a matching reference!

23864288_y1351OXXz2IJ6FF.png
It would be neat for staff to consider extending Higgins too the chest disintegration time next year! allow us to spend our final bits of currency and food items given 6am is a fairly early start?

Either way I had over 1198 chests documented (17th-23rd) and partially the 28th

I opened 844 with my highest day at 241 opened chests

The first two days (17th/18th) I opened 36 chests but never counted eggs, its likely I only received one or two I imagine.

Total documented 52 eggs, however I sold 354 at the beginning that netted me 6669g of chests however my 'true' total of that day was nearer to 14.5kg though various food, gene, and chest sales!

Over half of NOTN wasnt tracked for myself so even off these rough predictions I probably earned upwards of 20-30kg at least!

* Additionally ALL currency went into either hatching OR my hibden, I completed over 200 tasks this NOTN! (so many impulse purchased gene tasks I cri)
It would be neat for staff to consider extending Higgins too the chest disintegration time next year! allow us to spend our final bits of currency and food items given 6am is a fairly early start?

Either way I had over 1198 chests documented (17th-23rd) and partially the 28th

I opened 844 with my highest day at 241 opened chests

The first two days (17th/18th) I opened 36 chests but never counted eggs, its likely I only received one or two I imagine.

Total documented 52 eggs, however I sold 354 at the beginning that netted me 6669g of chests however my 'true' total of that day was nearer to 14.5kg though various food, gene, and chest sales!

Over half of NOTN wasnt tracked for myself so even off these rough predictions I probably earned upwards of 20-30kg at least!

* Additionally ALL currency went into either hatching OR my hibden, I completed over 200 tasks this NOTN! (so many impulse purchased gene tasks I cri)
ebaFkRs.gif
[quote name="BlurryReality" date="2023-12-31 06:00:18" ] Was a good run! Hope everybody had fun! 288 eggs whoop! [/quote] 288?? HOW I got 11 eggs I'm gonna wait until I sell them and then try to get max gem price for them - that would leave me with about 2600g which is just SO MUCH!! [emoji=nocturne star size=3] (because well I have 53 rn) This was my first NotN and before it started I thought it would be some small thing like fishmas but no!! It was so cool!
BlurryReality wrote on 2023-12-31 06:00:18:
Was a good run! Hope everybody had fun! 288 eggs whoop!

288?? HOW
I got 11 eggs

I'm gonna wait until I sell them and then try to get max gem price for them - that would leave me with about 2600g which is just SO MUCH!! (because well I have 53 rn)
This was my first NotN and before it started I thought it would be some small thing like fishmas but no!! It was so cool!
oie-28191318-N9y-Of7-I5.gifoie-28224116-MWz-GZg-OL.gifoie-4151826-Su5-R07uc.gifoie-415468-H5-Tm6q-Ww.gifoie-4153256fk-Hp-QLSc.gif
i only got around 3 eggs... thx for it, im looking foward to it next year!
i only got around 3 eggs... thx for it, im looking foward to it next year!
SniperTf2! :3
She/Her :D
https://tamanotchi.world/10875c
Please, make the banner not so highly misleading next time, in practise it's pretty much ending on 30th but the banner screams we still have HOURS left before NotN ends, since 11:59PM is the default interpretation
Please, make the banner not so highly misleading next time, in practise it's pretty much ending on 30th but the banner screams we still have HOURS left before NotN ends, since 11:59PM is the default interpretation
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53