Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin Adjustments & Tendriltrails
jellyfish!
jellyfish!
Den tasks!! Thats great thanks!
Den tasks!! Thats great thanks!
UwUnl7O.png
Artists have... until the end of the first day of Starfall Celebration to submit their skins/accents? That can't be right?
Artists have... until the end of the first day of Starfall Celebration to submit their skins/accents? That can't be right?
85106907.png84177877.png84893239.png89918044.png89295983.png
Oh nice!!!
Oh nice!!!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
crying a little bc I've scrambled between fests to try getting a number of these apparels and familiars brewed (heck I just finished poison) but also very grateful for the changes. thank you for not only making things easier to brew, but quicker! (I really hope imbued sulfur and ITS reagents get adjustments too at some point!)

lovely new familiars too~
crying a little bc I've scrambled between fests to try getting a number of these apparels and familiars brewed (heck I just finished poison) but also very grateful for the changes. thank you for not only making things easier to brew, but quicker! (I really hope imbued sulfur and ITS reagents get adjustments too at some point!)

lovely new familiars too~
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
Neat! I really like the jellyfish
Neat! I really like the jellyfish
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
Check out my subspecies!
Doing some art for food >w>
yippee! i love the new familiars, and im happy to see hibden tasks for the new coli venue.
yippee! i love the new familiars, and im happy to see hibden tasks for the new coli venue.
output-onlinepngtools.png dearagony | it/its | +3
Really glad to see baldwin adjustments! And more den space.
Really glad to see baldwin adjustments! And more den space.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ohh excited for the den tasks, thank you! The jellyfish and croc familiars are too cute! So many adorable new familiars lately like the humbles
ohh excited for the den tasks, thank you! The jellyfish and croc familiars are too cute! So many adorable new familiars lately like the humbles
AkQkD.gif
[center]Omg, I bought a g1 that would suit the familiar perfectly earlier this day... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57905543][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579056/57905543_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Omg, I bought a g1 that would suit the familiar perfectly earlier this day...

57905543_350.png
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx