Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Deepsea Dive
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Love the apparel and I'm always after nice familiars, so this makes me happy! [emoji=heart size=1]
Love the apparel and I'm always after nice familiars, so this makes me happy!
tumblr_inline_nvcxja2YRu1r7qfkn_500.png
Tide and foam are such beautiful genes oml
Tide and foam are such beautiful genes oml
6Y37bTm.png
Woohoohhoo!!!
Woohoohhoo!!!
BnW3Sz1.png
[quote name="IamNoHere" date="2022-11-21 00:37:32" ] [quote name="ShayeraNatasha" date="2022-11-20 16:50:54" ] I don't know if it's my bad vision, but I see that the apparel look a little blurry in the part of the neck [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81294990][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812950/81294990_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Do you mean the part that's solid purple? That's supposed to be the inside of the hood. It looks like it's too light to be the inside, there's might be a shadow layer missing [/quote] Yes, that's the part I'm referring to ^^, thanks for explaining <3 , how I wear glasses, I thought I was seeing badly.
IamNoHere wrote on 2022-11-21 00:37:32:
ShayeraNatasha wrote on 2022-11-20 16:50:54:
I don't know if it's my bad vision, but I see that the apparel look a little blurry in the part of the neck

81294990_350.png

Do you mean the part that's solid purple? That's supposed to be the inside of the hood. It looks like it's too light to be the inside, there's might be a shadow layer missing

Yes, that's the part I'm referring to ^^, thanks for explaining <3 , how I wear glasses, I thought I was seeing badly.

vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif

Is the Deep Sea dive going to be another chapter in the Encyclopedia, lore? With the release of the new dig sight and the Undertide breed, that was enough to get me looking for another chapter in the Encyclapedia. To tell you the truth, for a while I thought this might be when the Tidelord returns and I even had this strange feeling the TideLord was going to return as an Undertide instead of a guardian. lol.. But I also have a feeling you are not going to answer any of these questions because it will probably be a spoiler......lol Anyway, I love the way this new ancient breed was introduced.

Is the Deep Sea dive going to be another chapter in the Encyclopedia, lore? With the release of the new dig sight and the Undertide breed, that was enough to get me looking for another chapter in the Encyclapedia. To tell you the truth, for a while I thought this might be when the Tidelord returns and I even had this strange feeling the TideLord was going to return as an Undertide instead of a guardian. lol.. But I also have a feeling you are not going to answer any of these questions because it will probably be a spoiler......lol Anyway, I love the way this new ancient breed was introduced.
QMoR6fx.png
This is awesome. I really am looking forward to the new plot!
This is awesome. I really am looking forward to the new plot!
OFTXtKI.png0Tkgsq4.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1oofwc1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73