Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Deepsea Dive
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73
YOOOOOOOO SEASLUG CLOAKS SND NEW UNDERWATER SCENE i do kinda enjoy that we got large single items instead of sets cause i honeslty love big items also *squints* [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/868070485307564092/1040907371846828083/image.png[/img] are we getting another new plot later on??? huh?
YOOOOOOOO SEASLUG CLOAKS SND NEW UNDERWATER SCENE
i do kinda enjoy that we got large single items instead of sets cause i honeslty love big items

also *squints* image.png
are we getting another new plot later on??? huh?

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
OH YEAH! Super excited about this! [emoji=banescale star size=1] [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
OH YEAH! Super excited about this!
"Pretty sure that normal is the weird you're used to..."
omg i love the apparel
omg i love the apparel
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
[item=Carcass Cleaner][item=Filter Fiend] They are friend-shaped...
Carcass Cleaner Filter Fiend

They are friend-shaped...
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

[quote name="SliverOfStraw" date="2022-11-12 00:35:24" ] also *squints* [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/868070485307564092/1040907371846828083/image.png[/img] are we getting another new plot later on??? huh? [/quote] yeah i wish devs would've explained this more so we know what to expect
SliverOfStraw wrote on 2022-11-12 00:35:24:
also *squints* image.png
are we getting another new plot later on??? huh?
yeah i wish devs would've explained this more so we know what to expect
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Omg all of this is amazing!!! The cloaks, the scene and those genes are fantastic. I looove the eel familiars!

Don't worry I have way too many pickaxes saved so that mysterious ancient breed plot will be unearthed in no time!
Omg all of this is amazing!!! The cloaks, the scene and those genes are fantastic. I looove the eel familiars!

Don't worry I have way too many pickaxes saved so that mysterious ancient breed plot will be unearthed in no time!
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Omg,thank you so much I love the new familiars! <3
Omg,thank you so much I love the new familiars! <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is the first time in almost ten years that I managed to spot a new gene in the Scrying Workshop before it was announced - that was super exciting! Absolutely love the new genes, between these and Boulder / Myrid, Arlo's looking like he might just have access to all my favorite genes soon. [quote]This plot looks ancient.[/quote] This can only mean a new Ancient breed... I wonder if it will be a Water breed, though it is looking like it's going to be associated with a [i]new[/i] digsite, and not the Deepsea Dive, so I'm not counting on it being Water for sure. [s]I can still hold out hope for a Nature breed, right?[/s] Edit: Wait - it's saying a different plot, not digsite - so it probably will be a water breed if it's a new Ancient. I just can't read lol
This is the first time in almost ten years that I managed to spot a new gene in the Scrying Workshop before it was announced - that was super exciting!

Absolutely love the new genes, between these and Boulder / Myrid, Arlo's looking like he might just have access to all my favorite genes soon.
Quote:
This plot looks ancient.

This can only mean a new Ancient breed... I wonder if it will be a Water breed, though it is looking like it's going to be associated with a new digsite, and not the Deepsea Dive, so I'm not counting on it being Water for sure. I can still hold out hope for a Nature breed, right?

Edit: Wait - it's saying a different plot, not digsite - so it probably will be a water breed if it's a new Ancient. I just can't read lol
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Hooray! I was literally just talking to my best friend about needing more archaeology. I look forward to seeing how people will use these new genes!
Hooray! I was literally just talking to my best friend about needing more archaeology. I look forward to seeing how people will use these new genes!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
Obsessed w the sea slug hoods
Obsessed w the sea slug hoods
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73