Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 72 73
If the merch sells well, are there plans for flight merch (eg. Shadow, Fire, etc.)?
If the merch sells well, are there plans for flight merch (eg. Shadow, Fire, etc.)?
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
love how the fae is larger than the skydancer in the first one there.
love how the fae is larger than the skydancer in the first one there.
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
I enjoy "Ask me about my pixel dragons." haha
I enjoy "Ask me about my pixel dragons." haha
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
ABOUT TIME Y'ALL NIIIICE
ABOUT TIME Y'ALL NIIIICE
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Pretty cool, I suppose.
Pretty cool, I suppose.
Collector of Rare eyes.
i'm definitely not a fan of these designs. there's just something off about all of them, and i wish the skydancer and lilies ones were more vibrant and eye-catching.

also, why isn't there even a shirt with the actual flight rising logo on it? if someone sees one of those shirts they're not going to know what it is except "oh a shirt with stylized dragons on it" and they probably wouldn't ask what they're from because there's tons of shirts out there with stylized dragons on them already.

meanwhile if there were, say, a shirt with the site logo and a few dragon breeds around it, that would make someone associate the dragons with the logo and then if curious they might ask the wearer what their shirt is supposed to be about.
i'm definitely not a fan of these designs. there's just something off about all of them, and i wish the skydancer and lilies ones were more vibrant and eye-catching.

also, why isn't there even a shirt with the actual flight rising logo on it? if someone sees one of those shirts they're not going to know what it is except "oh a shirt with stylized dragons on it" and they probably wouldn't ask what they're from because there's tons of shirts out there with stylized dragons on them already.

meanwhile if there were, say, a shirt with the site logo and a few dragon breeds around it, that would make someone associate the dragons with the logo and then if curious they might ask the wearer what their shirt is supposed to be about.
Y2yBHJZ.gif
Well nice idea... but why not for people that are a bit heavier than 3XL? I am sure that some of the customers won't get shirts cause of the size being too small...
Well nice idea... but why not for people that are a bit heavier than 3XL? I am sure that some of the customers won't get shirts cause of the size being too small...
SVbOCPL.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
I would love to get one but, uh, the shipping costs to the UK have rather put me off the idea lol.

Standard is fair enough, $5.50 shipping, I could deal with it. (Although brings it a total of $31.50 which is kinda alot for a tee imo)

But I don't trust standard shipping, can wind up being pure dumb luck if it actually gets to you within the next century. And, uh, The price for the expedited shipping is... not fun. I'm, I'm not paying $197.06 for expedited shipping on a tee-shirt. I'm not quite sure how that happened but noooo thank you ahaha.
I would love to get one but, uh, the shipping costs to the UK have rather put me off the idea lol.

Standard is fair enough, $5.50 shipping, I could deal with it. (Although brings it a total of $31.50 which is kinda alot for a tee imo)

But I don't trust standard shipping, can wind up being pure dumb luck if it actually gets to you within the next century. And, uh, The price for the expedited shipping is... not fun. I'm, I'm not paying $197.06 for expedited shipping on a tee-shirt. I'm not quite sure how that happened but noooo thank you ahaha.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 72 73