Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
I haven't experienced any bugs in the slightest yet. Splendid job coders! Big thanks. Get that cash money y'all!

The only odd things are:
- The breath regain after scratch. It takes up a little more time. I can get used to the change with time, but if it wasn't done on purpose, there might be a problem there.
- The reload in between battles. Loading the page just to pull up team sorting and venue choosing isn't really that much of a problem. If it's not entirely necessary, the game would move a lot smoother without reloading between every battle.
I haven't experienced any bugs in the slightest yet. Splendid job coders! Big thanks. Get that cash money y'all!

The only odd things are:
- The breath regain after scratch. It takes up a little more time. I can get used to the change with time, but if it wasn't done on purpose, there might be a problem there.
- The reload in between battles. Loading the page just to pull up team sorting and venue choosing isn't really that much of a problem. If it's not entirely necessary, the game would move a lot smoother without reloading between every battle.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
Everything works just fine, except... I don't know if it is intended or not, but every time I start a new battle (or change any menu) the page is reloaded, so I have to scroll down the page to fit the coliseum on my screen (and doing that after every single battle is quite annoying). Moreover, the fullscreen mode switches off at the beginning of every battle.
Everything works just fine, except... I don't know if it is intended or not, but every time I start a new battle (or change any menu) the page is reloaded, so I have to scroll down the page to fit the coliseum on my screen (and doing that after every single battle is quite annoying). Moreover, the fullscreen mode switches off at the beginning of every battle.
Gdvkld2.pngv5Ocz7R.pngRG70TCs.pngVcF1ol9.png
@Gaia

Thanks, I somehow missed that entire paragraph...

Will delete my post then and post in suggestions.
@Gaia

Thanks, I somehow missed that entire paragraph...

Will delete my post then and post in suggestions.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I was kinda scared that it would change a whole ton and ruin all of my progress but luckily it was just a few upgrades! It definitely makes it a lot easier.
I was kinda scared that it would change a whole ton and ruin all of my progress but luckily it was just a few upgrades! It definitely makes it a lot easier.
Remember I love you
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/90F8aUepslB84/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
p5Q2IRk.png
English is not my native language
It's definitely a lot smoother now. I wasn't able to run Coliseum on my slow work computer before, but now I can. Breaks will be a lot more fun!
It's definitely a lot smoother now. I wasn't able to run Coliseum on my slow work computer before, but now I can. Breaks will be a lot more fun!
BZtf2iM.png
I tried it and it doesn't seem much different, it did crash on me going into round 2
I tried it and it doesn't seem much different, it did crash on me going into round 2
tumblr_static_4rz7u7r8ascg408wgg84co400_640_v2.png
A little annoying that when it refreshes the page for a new battle, it forgets where on the page I was and I have to scroll back down. Relieved to be able to see my level 25s first though!
A little annoying that when it refreshes the page for a new battle, it forgets where on the page I was and I have to scroll back down. Relieved to be able to see my level 25s first though!
tgTY.png
@Xhaztol I've found a mobile device-related bug. Should I wait until the appropriate day to report it? It's a minor display issue related to screen size and orientation, unrelated to the party page.

Also, it actually works in my mobile browser. I'm surprised! The dragon selection scrollbar works just fine, as does the click and drag click-and-dragon?, which is even more impressive lol.
Battles pulling around 55 fps, which with how the current verstion behaves n mobile (works only when it feels like it, and then takes 3-10 minutes for the turn to play out), is great.
@Xhaztol I've found a mobile device-related bug. Should I wait until the appropriate day to report it? It's a minor display issue related to screen size and orientation, unrelated to the party page.

Also, it actually works in my mobile browser. I'm surprised! The dragon selection scrollbar works just fine, as does the click and drag click-and-dragon?, which is even more impressive lol.
Battles pulling around 55 fps, which with how the current verstion behaves n mobile (works only when it feels like it, and then takes 3-10 minutes for the turn to play out), is great.
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
It works on mobile omg ;; You guys are the best, b l e s s
It works on mobile omg ;; You guys are the best, b l e s s