Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
It's my first NotN and so far I can say

PRO:
-Chest Droprate Coli, can't complain about that
-Droprate for Materials
-Artwork of the Familiars and Apparel
-Requirements to brew the new stuff

CONTRA:
-Chest Droprate Gathering, I rarely even got a single chest
-Diversity of dropped Materials, for Swipp I usually have plenty of one thing and none of the other
-Amount of old stuff in the chests... like I said, it's my first NotN so I welcomed some of the old familiars, but even I have too many of them now (why do I end up with those Mirror Familiars all the time, uh)

All in all, I like this event, I just hope that the amount of bears and old familiars will be lowered A LOT MORE in the future
It's my first NotN and so far I can say

PRO:
-Chest Droprate Coli, can't complain about that
-Droprate for Materials
-Artwork of the Familiars and Apparel
-Requirements to brew the new stuff

CONTRA:
-Chest Droprate Gathering, I rarely even got a single chest
-Diversity of dropped Materials, for Swipp I usually have plenty of one thing and none of the other
-Amount of old stuff in the chests... like I said, it's my first NotN so I welcomed some of the old familiars, but even I have too many of them now (why do I end up with those Mirror Familiars all the time, uh)

All in all, I like this event, I just hope that the amount of bears and old familiars will be lowered A LOT MORE in the future
qR6otwA.png
Fight in a coli(golem workshop) for one hour. Didn't get any chest... D:
Fight in a coli(golem workshop) for one hour. Didn't get any chest... D:
ZZkBPTd.png
Alright, so I just completed 100 battles in Rainsong Jungle and only got two chests. That is abysmal compared to the last two years' drop rates.. and unfortunately, because I was on vacation for the first week of this festival, I have very little hope of actually getting all the new familiars if the drop rate continues to be this horrible.

I usually don't complain about any of the festivals or things you guys put out for us, but this.. this is terrible. I can't even really waste the resources on putting together alchemy formulas because I'm busy trying to get up materials for the items there as opposed to wasting them on chance chests.

Am I the only one experiencing such low drop rates in both the Coliseum and Gathering? I'm lucky if I get one chest a day from gathering and that's with 17 turns per day.

I agree with others.. the insanely low drop rate is making this festival less than enjoyable. One hour should net me more than two measly chests in the Coli. Ugh.
Alright, so I just completed 100 battles in Rainsong Jungle and only got two chests. That is abysmal compared to the last two years' drop rates.. and unfortunately, because I was on vacation for the first week of this festival, I have very little hope of actually getting all the new familiars if the drop rate continues to be this horrible.

I usually don't complain about any of the festivals or things you guys put out for us, but this.. this is terrible. I can't even really waste the resources on putting together alchemy formulas because I'm busy trying to get up materials for the items there as opposed to wasting them on chance chests.

Am I the only one experiencing such low drop rates in both the Coliseum and Gathering? I'm lucky if I get one chest a day from gathering and that's with 17 turns per day.

I agree with others.. the insanely low drop rate is making this festival less than enjoyable. One hour should net me more than two measly chests in the Coli. Ugh.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
*enter gripe mode* idk what the issue is today, but I haven't gotten a single chest. :/ I've been in the coli long enough to watch two 30-minute Youtube videos, 1 episode of a TV show, and the second half of a long movie, and haven't seen a single chest, and on top of that, haven't gotten any from gathering for the last few days. I am about to just quit. >:| Times like this make the event a massive UNFUN chore. I have enough items for myself, but I'm trying to get some for my one sister, who doesn't have internet this week, and it's just driving me up the wall at this point.

I was thinking "Oh, I won't do anything fun and I have time, so why no grind for a few hours before I leave the house for the rest of the day?" only to get irritated with 0 chests. What a waste of my time. Spending two-and-a-half or so hours grinding should at least get me something. Ugh, and if I do get a chest, it will probably be a wooden marionette for the five-millionth time.
*enter gripe mode* idk what the issue is today, but I haven't gotten a single chest. :/ I've been in the coli long enough to watch two 30-minute Youtube videos, 1 episode of a TV show, and the second half of a long movie, and haven't seen a single chest, and on top of that, haven't gotten any from gathering for the last few days. I am about to just quit. >:| Times like this make the event a massive UNFUN chore. I have enough items for myself, but I'm trying to get some for my one sister, who doesn't have internet this week, and it's just driving me up the wall at this point.

I was thinking "Oh, I won't do anything fun and I have time, so why no grind for a few hours before I leave the house for the rest of the day?" only to get irritated with 0 chests. What a waste of my time. Spending two-and-a-half or so hours grinding should at least get me something. Ugh, and if I do get a chest, it will probably be a wooden marionette for the five-millionth time.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
What is the rate of scroll dropping?
For now my stats are 210 chests: 14 eggs, 1 scroll.
What is the rate of scroll dropping?
For now my stats are 210 chests: 14 eggs, 1 scroll.
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
i have a complaint
i had an Unlikely Alliance familiar from last years NotN but now it's nowhere to be seen it was in my vault it's no longer there and the Bestiary says i don't/didn't have one, but i did and now it's gone
i have a complaint
i had an Unlikely Alliance familiar from last years NotN but now it's nowhere to be seen it was in my vault it's no longer there and the Bestiary says i don't/didn't have one, but i did and now it's gone
MRb9YPn.png
Can I ask what Familiar this is? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/20821.png[/img] My hover isn't working and I can't seem to find anything like it in the Bestiary -edit- AH masked phantom. I totally skipped over it, my bad!
Can I ask what Familiar this is? 20821.png My hover isn't working and I can't seem to find anything like it in the Bestiary

-edit-
AH masked phantom. I totally skipped over it, my bad!
@Talifer
it's called Masked Phantom

Edit: i have it in my wishlist so i know
@Talifer
it's called Masked Phantom

Edit: i have it in my wishlist so i know
MRb9YPn.png
Another 100 battles in the Coli in the same venue (Rainsong Jungle) and again, only TWO *@#% chests. This is absolutely ridiculous. Rainsong Jungle should have one of the higher drop rate venues in this event and out of 100 battles, I only get a drop rate of two?!?!

As a side note though, I am now awash in butt-rocks. Yippee.
Another 100 battles in the Coli in the same venue (Rainsong Jungle) and again, only TWO *@#% chests. This is absolutely ridiculous. Rainsong Jungle should have one of the higher drop rate venues in this event and out of 100 battles, I only get a drop rate of two?!?!

As a side note though, I am now awash in butt-rocks. Yippee.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
For people having chest troubles try sands wept delta, waterway, or crystal pools :)
For people having chest troubles try sands wept delta, waterway, or crystal pools :)
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png