Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 190 191
...Wait, where'd all the LV5 stuff go?
...Wait, where'd all the LV5 stuff go?
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
WOAH BATTLESTONES WOAH

...they're kind of identical huh, just different colors/shapes? Sad.
WOAH BATTLESTONES WOAH

...they're kind of identical huh, just different colors/shapes? Sad.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Dat irradiated scratch
I hope there's a green eliminate too... :>
Dat irradiated scratch
I hope there's a green eliminate too... :>
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
@arcyn
OH GOD the ability to get an eliminate without...okay maybe relying on the RNG still but having something solid you can work towards instead of just grinding for hours and hoping. I don't even care if it's pink and fuzzy eliminate I'll take it.

EDIT
Also pretty sure I'm seeing 5 level 4 items on Baldwins' crafting page...wonder what's missing...
@arcyn
OH GOD the ability to get an eliminate without...okay maybe relying on the RNG still but having something solid you can work towards instead of just grinding for hours and hoping. I don't even care if it's pink and fuzzy eliminate I'll take it.

EDIT
Also pretty sure I'm seeing 5 level 4 items on Baldwins' crafting page...wonder what's missing...
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Happy Anniversary!!
This update is amazing..
You guys are wonderful.. this crafting just gives me so much more to do <3
Happy Anniversary!!
This update is amazing..
You guys are wonderful.. this crafting just gives me so much more to do <3
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
The comic contest is nice and all, but... Could the writers maybe have a chance to shine? And I mean more than witty one-liners for new items. I just think it would be great to have some short stories from the members who aren't so great at drawing or painting, but are just as creative as those who are.

Back to the positive: I am really enjoying this update so far. It's a fun new concept to incorporate into my lair. :) I just have to have all of the claw apparel, and the new healing battle stone! Hopefully we can look forward to some alchemist-themed apparel soon.
The comic contest is nice and all, but... Could the writers maybe have a chance to shine? And I mean more than witty one-liners for new items. I just think it would be great to have some short stories from the members who aren't so great at drawing or painting, but are just as creative as those who are.

Back to the positive: I am really enjoying this update so far. It's a fun new concept to incorporate into my lair. :) I just have to have all of the claw apparel, and the new healing battle stone! Hopefully we can look forward to some alchemist-themed apparel soon.
@Adu Thank you I am going to try it out!:)

@Stormbreeze Thanks for the link, its really helpful :).

@TheBestiary Yeah I think you are right about the familiars, thanks for telling me what you used :).
@Adu Thank you I am going to try it out!:)

@Stormbreeze Thanks for the link, its really helpful :).

@TheBestiary Yeah I think you are right about the familiars, thanks for telling me what you used :).
retBnvQ.png
day7.png
Happy Anniversary FR!!
Happy Anniversary FR!!
What is the 5th level 4 item? It hasn't been updated?
What is the 5th level 4 item? It hasn't been updated?
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
another pretty meditate :>
another pretty meditate :>
NSAWm8I.png
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 190 191