Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2015
Yay! excited about this. But I just joined, and how do you get the leaves to trade in for prizes? Thanks to whoever helps
Yay! excited about this. But I just joined, and how do you get the leaves to trade in for prizes? Thanks to whoever helps
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@Missamerica7819

You can get the leaves by using your daily gathering turns in the Nature flight location in the drop-down list under each option (Foraging, Digging, etc.) . You can also find them sometimes in the Coliseum when you defeat monsters with a nature element.
@Missamerica7819

You can get the leaves by using your daily gathering turns in the Nature flight location in the drop-down list under each option (Foraging, Digging, etc.) . You can also find them sometimes in the Coliseum when you defeat monsters with a nature element.
@Tiberon

Yeah me too??

Both days so far have been abysmal!
@Tiberon

Yeah me too??

Both days so far have been abysmal!
wooo I can finally use my leftover leaves from last year
wooo I can finally use my leftover leaves from last year
[quote name="Oxygene" date=2015-05-25 01:19:43] @Undel Dunno if they have even been sent out yet, but I haven't gotten my prize for winning. Any esimate as to when they'll reach all the winners? :O [/quote] @Oxygene ah, I was beginning to worry that I might have been the only one. I suppose this means it was just delayed. :)
Oxygene wrote on 2015-05-25:
@Undel
Dunno if they have even been sent out yet, but I haven't gotten my prize for winning. Any esimate as to when they'll reach all the winners? :O

@Oxygene ah, I was beginning to worry that I might have been the only one. I suppose this means it was just delayed. :)
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
@Thraksy

LEAVES GLORE!

*tosses them into the air*
@Thraksy

LEAVES GLORE!

*tosses them into the air*
@causticAntilogy thanks! I am soo sorry if i am annoying anyone but how do you get to that page where you can dig? I am very sorry I am new and haven't learned my way around. Or anyone else who knows can answer :)
@causticAntilogy thanks! I am soo sorry if i am annoying anyone but how do you get to that page where you can dig? I am very sorry I am new and haven't learned my way around. Or anyone else who knows can answer :)
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@Missamerica7819

Go to the navigation bar on the left, and click gather items. It is under clan. Then find the one that says dig, and make sure to set the drop down option to nature.
@Missamerica7819

Go to the navigation bar on the left, and click gather items. It is under clan. Then find the one that says dig, and make sure to set the drop down option to nature.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
TIME. FOR. PLANTS!
TIME. FOR. PLANTS!
So happy for a new festival :D My Nature Adviser is lookin' good! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5802430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58025/5802430_350.png[/img] [/url]
So happy for a new festival :D
My Nature Adviser is lookin' good!

5802430_350.png
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png