Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Lore & Glasses Apparel
glasses!!!! and wildclaws!!!! i'm so glad :'''^)
glasses!!!! and wildclaws!!!! i'm so glad :'''^)
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
Will there be more writing competitions?? I have a GREAT NEED for one of those vistas
Will there be more writing competitions?? I have a GREAT NEED for one of those vistas
Glasses! All the GLASSES! YES! I CAN FINALLY MAKE A NERD!
Glasses! All the GLASSES! YES! I CAN FINALLY MAKE A NERD!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Oh no glasses on Mirrors are the cutest things ever.
Oh no glasses on Mirrors are the cutest things ever.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
I love that new vistas are being released. Too bad I'm neither artistically challenged nor a writer.

Maybe there could be future vistas for my only skill on the site - training and exalting a crap ton of dragons. Like exalting 1000 or 5000 or something.

Anyway thanks for the update.
I love that new vistas are being released. Too bad I'm neither artistically challenged nor a writer.

Maybe there could be future vistas for my only skill on the site - training and exalting a crap ton of dragons. Like exalting 1000 or 5000 or something.

Anyway thanks for the update.
NEXT WE NEED SHUTTER SHADES.
NEXT WE NEED SHUTTER SHADES.
Hmm, now what will the halfmoon spectacles and shattered reading glasses trinkets be for, if not Swipp trades for glasses apparel?

I can't wait until every dragon in my lair is wearing a pair of flashy glasses~ I love that there are multiple sets and colors, makes for tons of options. Great job, artists!
Hmm, now what will the halfmoon spectacles and shattered reading glasses trinkets be for, if not Swipp trades for glasses apparel?

I can't wait until every dragon in my lair is wearing a pair of flashy glasses~ I love that there are multiple sets and colors, makes for tons of options. Great job, artists!
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
Pretty sure I need all the glasses, and a horde of owlets!
Pretty sure I need all the glasses, and a horde of owlets!
-xdhDBnI.gif-
Those owls are just too cute!
Those owls are just too cute!
Oh dang. Looks like I'm going to be trying my hand at any caption contests in the future; those vistas are sweet. :D

And ASJDklfJSDLKFJL, GLASSES! If only I had the gems for the gem-only ones...
Oh dang. Looks like I'm going to be trying my hand at any caption contests in the future; those vistas are sweet. :D

And ASJDklfJSDLKFJL, GLASSES! If only I had the gems for the gem-only ones...
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif