Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Smoke
I think smoke looks quite nice on iri/shim dragons maybe tiger too but for clown and freckle(?) its a bit weird :/
I think on SD and coatls is absolutely gorgeous if added with the right colours and genes :D
The prices are already dropping, it looks like I might get one for 45k even!
I think smoke looks quite nice on iri/shim dragons maybe tiger too but for clown and freckle(?) its a bit weird :/
I think on SD and coatls is absolutely gorgeous if added with the right colours and genes :D
The prices are already dropping, it looks like I might get one for 45k even!
tumblr_na0ev0Uf9z1qg4nnwo2_r1_500.gif
~not all those who wander are lost~
The Smoke gene reminds me of the sumi-e painting style in Okami and makes me wish I could change Aurae's Chocolate tertiary to Gold! It would be so PERFECT for her!
The Smoke gene reminds me of the sumi-e painting style in Okami and makes me wish I could change Aurae's Chocolate tertiary to Gold! It would be so PERFECT for her!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
Grah! Getting one of these genes is infuriating! Seriously, you see them and they're gone by the time you click. I'm another one of those that has years of sniping experience from DragCave and gaming-speed internet, and I'm still not able to get one >:(
Grah! Getting one of these genes is infuriating! Seriously, you see them and they're gone by the time you click. I'm another one of those that has years of sniping experience from DragCave and gaming-speed internet, and I'm still not able to get one >:(
Check out my Patreon!
There aren't enough being released. The price is actually going up...
There aren't enough being released. The price is actually going up...
@shivaesyke

I know! I've only seen them a handful of times but never more than 6 at a time. :/ Very annoying.
@shivaesyke

I know! I've only seen them a handful of times but never more than 6 at a time. :/ Very annoying.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png BCBVvuP.png natureshieldr.png
It's been almost a month and I still can't grab one out of the MP, the AH prices are going up rather than down and it's the same people with multiple ones selling. Something needs to be done about this as it's become ridiculous now. The developers said they wanted to keep this game fair but there is no fairness or equality when it comes to the way the MP stocks.

I am fast approaching breaking point with this game and my only issue is the marketplace. I'd hate to see one easily solved problem driving me away from a game I love but the stress it's causing is rapidly outweighing the enjoyment I get from playing.
It's been almost a month and I still can't grab one out of the MP, the AH prices are going up rather than down and it's the same people with multiple ones selling. Something needs to be done about this as it's become ridiculous now. The developers said they wanted to keep this game fair but there is no fairness or equality when it comes to the way the MP stocks.

I am fast approaching breaking point with this game and my only issue is the marketplace. I'd hate to see one easily solved problem driving me away from a game I love but the stress it's causing is rapidly outweighing the enjoyment I get from playing.
@Elizlareth Yeah, I noticed that. I really want to pick up a pair of smoke genes for one of my breeding pairs, but I've only seen the gene in the marketplace a few times, and everytime I go to buy it it's already sold out. I took a long break from FR hoping they'd get some kinks worked out, and came back to find that they're still here...
@Elizlareth Yeah, I noticed that. I really want to pick up a pair of smoke genes for one of my breeding pairs, but I've only seen the gene in the marketplace a few times, and everytime I go to buy it it's already sold out. I took a long break from FR hoping they'd get some kinks worked out, and came back to find that they're still here...
Check out my Patreon!
[quote name="Elizlareth" date="2014-07-29 01:28:18"]It's been almost a month and I still can't grab one out of the MP, the AH prices are going up rather than down and it's the same people with multiple ones selling. Something needs to be done about this as it's become ridiculous now. The developers said they wanted to keep this game fair but there is no fairness or equality when it comes to the way the MP stocks. I am fast approaching breaking point with this game and my only issue is the marketplace. I'd hate to see one easily solved problem driving me away from a game I love but the stress it's causing is rapidly outweighing the enjoyment I get from playing.[/quote] ^^ THIS!
Elizlareth wrote on 2014-07-29 01:28:18:

^^ THIS!
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
I didn't even seen one in MP. And i don't bother looking for them in AH. But as with the Crackle gene i will wait until people are tired of them. Something needs to be done with the marketplace system. -.-
I didn't even seen one in MP. And i don't bother looking for them in AH. But as with the Crackle gene i will wait until people are tired of them. Something needs to be done with the marketplace system. -.-
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
@Akiri one of the posts talked about improving the way of life on FR. Well, I know so many people including myself that is fed up with the marketplace when new genes are released. These should be available to EVERYONE not just botters and swippers. I've only been able to grab one out of pure luck. When they are gone in a millisecond, it makes it hard on a slow computer to even grab one. It's crazy when I see 5 of them, and they are gone by the time I click to purchase it.

I do not understand why the FR team is NOT listening to the people and making these at the very least, like the holiday skins and accents. There's hundreds of the festival skins and accents in there, people actually can grab them if they want them. Make it available the first week that way at the very least. Or unlimited every time they show up in the Marketplace.

I actually WANT these for my dragons. NOT at the Auction house prices. This needs to be improved. I hate for this to be the breaking point of my quitting Flight Rising. I love this game, and love everything about it. Except that marketplace. This NEEDS to be improved. I'm giving until the new gene is released, if it is the same way, then I'm sorry to have to say that I will no longer be playing Flight Rising.
@Akiri one of the posts talked about improving the way of life on FR. Well, I know so many people including myself that is fed up with the marketplace when new genes are released. These should be available to EVERYONE not just botters and swippers. I've only been able to grab one out of pure luck. When they are gone in a millisecond, it makes it hard on a slow computer to even grab one. It's crazy when I see 5 of them, and they are gone by the time I click to purchase it.

I do not understand why the FR team is NOT listening to the people and making these at the very least, like the holiday skins and accents. There's hundreds of the festival skins and accents in there, people actually can grab them if they want them. Make it available the first week that way at the very least. Or unlimited every time they show up in the Marketplace.

I actually WANT these for my dragons. NOT at the Auction house prices. This needs to be improved. I hate for this to be the breaking point of my quitting Flight Rising. I love this game, and love everything about it. Except that marketplace. This NEEDS to be improved. I'm giving until the new gene is released, if it is the same way, then I'm sorry to have to say that I will no longer be playing Flight Rising.
njkZvZC.png