Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28
My first Flight Rising festival! I hope I can get in on some of the loot!

Is there any way to prevent the Coliseum from freezing, though? Every time I try another go, it freezes one or two battles in and I have to start over. And, well, seeing as I can't one-shot with Scratch in the Waterway... takes some time to build up that streak...
My first Flight Rising festival! I hope I can get in on some of the loot!

Is there any way to prevent the Coliseum from freezing, though? Every time I try another go, it freezes one or two battles in and I have to start over. And, well, seeing as I can't one-shot with Scratch in the Waterway... takes some time to build up that streak...
egg_graphic_sm.png
Yay honorable mention! Gratz to the winners. :D Hope all you Waterbugs enjoy your holiday!
Yay honorable mention! Gratz to the winners. :D Hope all you Waterbugs enjoy your holiday!
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
my first festival ^^ I hope it turns out great ^^
my first festival ^^ I hope it turns out great ^^
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
Water was my second flight choice so they hold a special place in my heart and I've been super excited for this festival! ALL the skins are perfect. Must get them allll!
Water was my second flight choice so they hold a special place in my heart and I've been super excited for this festival! ALL the skins are perfect. Must get them allll!
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
i am still wondering why my request got taking down for a new skin
i am still wondering why my request got taking down for a new skin
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
My first flight festival!!! This is so exciting, those skins are soooo gorgeous. Congratulations to the winning artists!
My first flight festival!!! This is so exciting, those skins are soooo gorgeous. Congratulations to the winning artists!
ALL THE SKINS
ALL THE SKINS
XS9Xu1r.png
Ohh I love those skins! I got lucky and found a water chest by digging and now have one. So happy! Good luck to everyone else & Thank you very much to the artists who made those wonderful skins!
Ohh I love those skins! I got lucky and found a water chest by digging and now have one. So happy! Good luck to everyone else & Thank you very much to the artists who made those wonderful skins!
I'm excited but please fix the coliseum so I can actually play :/ I can't get through a single battle.
I'm excited but please fix the coliseum so I can actually play :/ I can't get through a single battle.
2t5JFrj.png
The skins look awesome! :D Congrats on the winners!
The skins look awesome! :D Congrats on the winners!
UEKFohX.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28