Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Kenop's Abstract Adopts
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27
@CatOnTheSun

Sure, I have you down for the first slot!
@CatOnTheSun

Sure, I have you down for the first slot!
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
ahh! THANK YOU SO MUCH theyre absolutely PERFECT <33
ahh! THANK YOU SO MUCH theyre absolutely PERFECT <33
gTTW2gA.png
ePOliyb.png
kAof1pc.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
mlHpBMC.png
wyatt01.pngwrightharvey_harvey.pngwrightharvey_wright.pngkigahen_jasper.png
@Kenopsian Yes being pinged for new slots is great!! :D TYSM!! Are you accepting new breed sponserships at this time? Because I would love to sponser the ridgeback breed with paypal if thats okay! <3
@Kenopsian Yes being pinged for new slots is great!! :D TYSM!! Are you accepting new breed sponserships at this time? Because I would love to sponser the ridgeback breed with paypal if thats okay! <3
LWDw43p.png
@Kigahen

Sure thing, that would be 3.50 USD in addition to the 1.75 USD base price for 5.25 USD (no need to sponsor genes!) if that's okay with you!
@Kigahen

Sure thing, that would be 3.50 USD in addition to the 1.75 USD base price for 5.25 USD (no need to sponsor genes!) if that's okay with you!
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@Kenopsian oh awesome! I'd actually like to get two dragons done (both ridgebacks) if thats okay? ;;0;; Specifically for these two: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12025802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/120259/12025802_350.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring the following: [item=Crown Of Bones] (pretty sure that counts as complex?) [item=White Wooly Tail][item=bloody tail bandage][item=white linen chest wrap][item=Bloody Leg Bandages] Would it be possible to also sponsor: [skin=11658]? (in all honesty I would also love to add the [item=glowing blue clawtips] but I'm already at the apparel limit so sdhjdskhjsdasda. (He's just my favorite dragon so i spoil him as a result ngl, i dont mind paying any extra fees for the boy) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14595250][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/145953/14595250_350.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring the following: Sponsoring: [item=Electrified Sash][item=Hunter's Tail Twist] but i cant decide between [item=Electrician's Crown] and [item=Electricians Power Pack] for the complex item? Is there any way to pay for both? I would also like to sponsor [skin=11976] but if its too complex its not a big deal to me because his genes are really similar anyways !! THANK YOU SO MUCH sdhjkhjskd
@Kenopsian oh awesome! I'd actually like to get two dragons done (both ridgebacks) if thats okay? ;;0;; Specifically for these two:

12025802_350.png
Sponsoring the following: Crown of Bones (pretty sure that counts as complex?) White Wooly Tail Bloody Tail Bandage White Linen Chest Wrap Bloody Leg Bandages
Would it be possible to also sponsor: ? (in all honesty I would also love to add the Glowing Blue Clawtips but I'm already at the apparel limit so sdhjdskhjsdasda. (He's just my favorite dragon so i spoil him as a result ngl, i dont mind paying any extra fees for the boy)

14595250_350.png
Sponsoring the following:
Sponsoring: Electrified Sash Hunter's Tail Twist but i cant decide between Electrician's Crown and for the complex item? Is there any way to pay for both?
I would also like to sponsor but if its too complex its not a big deal to me because his genes are really similar anyways !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH sdhjkhjskd
LWDw43p.png
omg they look so good!!! Sorry for the late response, I missed the notification :|

edit: If you are up for any changes, could I ask to make the details of fire on Lume's adopt to be more orange instead of yellow?
omg they look so good!!! Sorry for the late response, I missed the notification :|

edit: If you are up for any changes, could I ask to make the details of fire on Lume's adopt to be more orange instead of yellow?
5stzUBF.png______ she/her
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
@Kigahen

Awesome! For the first, it'll be 3.50 to sponsor new breed + 1.75 base price + .25 x 5 simple apparel (I'll go ahead and throw the glowing clawtips on there despite the apparel limit because they're insanely easy to do) + 1.00 for complex apparel + 2.00 for skin = 9.50, and for the second, it'll be 1.75 base price + .25 to sponsor to sponsor new primary + .25 x 3 (I'll count the crown as a simple apparel since it's pretty small) + 1.00 for complex apparel + 3.00 for skin = 6.75, for a total of 16.25. If that's okay with you you can go ahead and send it over to the PayPal account I sent earlier!
@Kigahen

Awesome! For the first, it'll be 3.50 to sponsor new breed + 1.75 base price + .25 x 5 simple apparel (I'll go ahead and throw the glowing clawtips on there despite the apparel limit because they're insanely easy to do) + 1.00 for complex apparel + 2.00 for skin = 9.50, and for the second, it'll be 1.75 base price + .25 to sponsor to sponsor new primary + .25 x 3 (I'll count the crown as a simple apparel since it's pretty small) + 1.00 for complex apparel + 3.00 for skin = 6.75, for a total of 16.25. If that's okay with you you can go ahead and send it over to the PayPal account I sent earlier!
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@Mabogoi

I can definitely make that change, I'll let you know when I get it done!
@Mabogoi

I can definitely make that change, I'll let you know when I get it done!
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
thank you :D
thank you :D
5stzUBF.png______ she/her
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
@Kenopsian Can you PM me the paypal address again? It kinda got buried in my inbos ^^;;;;; Thanks!
@Kenopsian Can you PM me the paypal address again? It kinda got buried in my inbos ^^;;;;; Thanks!
LWDw43p.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27