Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gathering: /actual/ Leveling *6 YEARS...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
Support.

I was always confused why it was called leveling to begin with when it's not really leveling? They might as well just not have it at all. :T But they're tied to the achievements that aren't even working, so. Lol.
Support.

I was always confused why it was called leveling to begin with when it's not really leveling? They might as well just not have it at all. :T But they're tied to the achievements that aren't even working, so. Lol.
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
What has been said, MEANS it reduces our chances. The words are directly saying that. Whether you said bluntly 'Going from a 1/10 chance to a 1/20 chance reduces your chances of getting specific worthwhile items' doesn't really matter, because its obvious to anyone with logic that that's what it means.

The system needs to be changed so we can actually level up. So we have a higher chance of getting good items and a lower chance of getting trash. Gathering randomly from larger and larger pools of items, when most of the items becoming available to you are just more junk worth a couple of coins, is the opposite of a reward for leveling up. It's a punishment. I'd much rather draw from a smaller and smaller pool of good items so I can actually make MORE money as I level up, then a wider and wider pool of a lot of worthless items so I make less and less money.
What has been said, MEANS it reduces our chances. The words are directly saying that. Whether you said bluntly 'Going from a 1/10 chance to a 1/20 chance reduces your chances of getting specific worthwhile items' doesn't really matter, because its obvious to anyone with logic that that's what it means.

The system needs to be changed so we can actually level up. So we have a higher chance of getting good items and a lower chance of getting trash. Gathering randomly from larger and larger pools of items, when most of the items becoming available to you are just more junk worth a couple of coins, is the opposite of a reward for leveling up. It's a punishment. I'd much rather draw from a smaller and smaller pool of good items so I can actually make MORE money as I level up, then a wider and wider pool of a lot of worthless items so I make less and less money.
"Lay your head down child, I wont let the boogeyman come.
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums."

WINDSINGER_sig.png
Support... but like every other suggestion prepare to have it ignored indefinitely. I don't even know why I bother to post really.

Gathering is broken. It needs fixed. Will it be fixed? Probably, as more people reach higher levels and the outcry becomes loud enough it can't be ignored any longer.

In the meantime, have fun feeding your ever-growing lairs with the same 10 ants every day and a tiny chance of finding the larger drops you actually need to keep your lair fed introduced into the mix after weeks of picking up bees.
Support... but like every other suggestion prepare to have it ignored indefinitely. I don't even know why I bother to post really.

Gathering is broken. It needs fixed. Will it be fixed? Probably, as more people reach higher levels and the outcry becomes loud enough it can't be ignored any longer.

In the meantime, have fun feeding your ever-growing lairs with the same 10 ants every day and a tiny chance of finding the larger drops you actually need to keep your lair fed introduced into the mix after weeks of picking up bees.
I've realized this lately as well. While the overall pool grows larger, I seem to benefit a lot less from gathering, especially when it comes to jars.
I've realized this lately as well. While the overall pool grows larger, I seem to benefit a lot less from gathering, especially when it comes to jars.
ZxQ0F7C.gif
This, this, a thousand times this!

Other posters have already said everything I might want to say. While I understand the theory of the gathering turns, in practice the result is deeply unsatisfying and works out as a punishment for "leveling" instead of a reward.

I am sick and tired of getting variations on "working as intended!" as a response from mods when it's so very clear that the "intended" system works against players and against the very concept of leveling.
This, this, a thousand times this!

Other posters have already said everything I might want to say. While I understand the theory of the gathering turns, in practice the result is deeply unsatisfying and works out as a punishment for "leveling" instead of a reward.

I am sick and tired of getting variations on "working as intended!" as a response from mods when it's so very clear that the "intended" system works against players and against the very concept of leveling.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Adding my support to this
Adding my support to this
Support! =.=
Support! =.=
Support.
Support.
Kita_Small_By_Policide_DA.png
I'm supporting.
For a while I thought maybe they changed the drop rate of them. But a friend who joined with the small opening gets sooooo many still while I'm lucky to get like 1 a day.

It also really ticks me when I get one item. Not like one kind of item but really it's 5. But one item at all. Like really? And it's not just once in a while, majority of my findings are one item. I wouldn't mind if it was just once in a while, out of 5 turns I average 4 of those turns getting only one item.
I'm supporting.
For a while I thought maybe they changed the drop rate of them. But a friend who joined with the small opening gets sooooo many still while I'm lucky to get like 1 a day.

It also really ticks me when I get one item. Not like one kind of item but really it's 5. But one item at all. Like really? And it's not just once in a while, majority of my findings are one item. I wouldn't mind if it was just once in a while, out of 5 turns I average 4 of those turns getting only one item.
Support, especially for food gathering. I'm to the point where I can use all of my turns on gathering food and get less of it than I got doing the same thing a week or so ago when I started really using turns that way-- I was maybe an average level 3 then, and now closer to 10 in each option.
Support, especially for food gathering. I'm to the point where I can use all of my turns on gathering food and get less of it than I got doing the same thing a week or so ago when I started really using turns that way-- I was maybe an average level 3 then, and now closer to 10 in each option.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72