Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gathering: /actual/ Leveling *6 YEARS...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@LunaXanta
Thank you :-3
@LunaXanta
Thank you :-3
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
No problem. ^^
No problem. ^^
"Lay your head down child, I wont let the boogeyman come.
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums."

WINDSINGER_sig.png
Support.
Support.
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
Support!
Support!
sig.png
Rainbow dragons!
Support. SO much support! Yes please! It's SO irritating when my level 16+ dragons come back carrying... a single cliff lion. WHAT? I USED A TURN FOR THAT! I HAVE 50 DRAGONS TO FEED! I don't care if you think it's pretty!

(Although the mental image of a giant dragon coming back carefully carrying a tiny plant in its mouth is kind of amusing :p)
Support. SO much support! Yes please! It's SO irritating when my level 16+ dragons come back carrying... a single cliff lion. WHAT? I USED A TURN FOR THAT! I HAVE 50 DRAGONS TO FEED! I don't care if you think it's pretty!

(Although the mental image of a giant dragon coming back carefully carrying a tiny plant in its mouth is kind of amusing :p)
Based on the things that @Prism @Sloan and @twitchy are saying in regards to the greater possibilities actually REDUCING your likelihood... yeah, I'd say something needs to be revamped here. Unless a substantial number of more worthwhile items are being added as you go along, instead of more 10-50 treasure items, what we end up with is a system that actually rewards us less as we go along.
Based on the things that @Prism @Sloan and @twitchy are saying in regards to the greater possibilities actually REDUCING your likelihood... yeah, I'd say something needs to be revamped here. Unless a substantial number of more worthwhile items are being added as you go along, instead of more 10-50 treasure items, what we end up with is a system that actually rewards us less as we go along.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
Support! Yeah, the system is terribly broken as it is.
Support! Yeah, the system is terribly broken as it is.
@Ilium, I did not say it would reduce your likelihood. I said it meant you pulled from a greater pool of options. Thank you.
@Ilium, I did not say it would reduce your likelihood. I said it meant you pulled from a greater pool of options. Thank you.
coffee. need coffee.
@Twitchy Going from a 1/10 chance to a 1/20 chance of getting Chests/Eggs/Dolls/etc is reduced odds. I don't know the exact odds of getting the good items, but it really doesn't seem like they're weighted so that their odds remain the same. Below level 10 in digging, I'd easily get over 2000t from penny jars... now I'm lucky if more than a couple show up.
@Twitchy Going from a 1/10 chance to a 1/20 chance of getting Chests/Eggs/Dolls/etc is reduced odds. I don't know the exact odds of getting the good items, but it really doesn't seem like they're weighted so that their odds remain the same. Below level 10 in digging, I'd easily get over 2000t from penny jars... now I'm lucky if more than a couple show up.
@Sloan, but I did not say it reduced your chances. As I am a moderator, my words can carry greater weight to the player community and I respectfully request that words not be put in my mouth. Thank you.
@Sloan, but I did not say it reduced your chances. As I am a moderator, my words can carry greater weight to the player community and I respectfully request that words not be put in my mouth. Thank you.
coffee. need coffee.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72