Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Repeat Work / Repeat Brew
1 2
Huge support!
Huge support!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Complete support as this would fix the problems with both while not automating it.

The issue for precise work is that the breed/gene plots aka the ones most people want are near the bottom which makes using precise work a chore, while baldwin has having to scroll through menus every time which often leads to using the wrong item.
Complete support as this would fix the problems with both while not automating it.

The issue for precise work is that the breed/gene plots aka the ones most people want are near the bottom which makes using precise work a chore, while baldwin has having to scroll through menus every time which often leads to using the wrong item.
Support! I think this is literally just an ease of use thing. Why shouldn't it be implemented? There's no real drawback for anyone involved.
Support! I think this is literally just an ease of use thing. Why shouldn't it be implemented? There's no real drawback for anyone involved.
Support!
Support!
GJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngSjV5FiU.png65b811e1-da8c-11eb-9d89-9191049c4e24.gifwTBPG5s.png04fc5791-6d59-11eb-9d98-47d353b941e3.gifEBEMlSX.png
Baldwin/Crossroads menu... My behateds... Any suggestion that either cleans that menu up, or helps us to avoid it just a bit will get my support! I think this is a great suggestion, especially with regard to not eliminating the vital clicks it generates for the site. Just makes everything a little easier on the user! So yes, yes, yes! :D
Baldwin/Crossroads menu... My behateds... Any suggestion that either cleans that menu up, or helps us to avoid it just a bit will get my support! I think this is a great suggestion, especially with regard to not eliminating the vital clicks it generates for the site. Just makes everything a little easier on the user! So yes, yes, yes! :D
51.png
yes plzzzzz ;-;
yes plzzzzz ;-;
sh5xjiu.pngdIMtL1H.pngvMooiXU.pngnfy0IrS.png5iXiC8z.pngoqjWYKt.pngHpBYoOt.pngca4nyRv.pngNlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.pnga69iToJ.pngYMPbu9R.png
Great idea.
Great idea.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Yes, please! :'D

Repeating brews (especially when they're multiple pages in) becomes quite strenuous after a while.
Yes, please! :'D

Repeating brews (especially when they're multiple pages in) becomes quite strenuous after a while.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Add some thoughts how modify Arlo mag.glass

I think MG could become more attractive if we get some toggle on plot that set it prioritized. And then you'll start work on it right after clicking on MG button (as well as it is with axe. Without needing make scrolling and addition clicking that annoing but gaves nothing useful to site. And everybody Winn's if MG get option with focus plot. As well as we got focus dig lvl area)
Add some thoughts how modify Arlo mag.glass

I think MG could become more attractive if we get some toggle on plot that set it prioritized. And then you'll start work on it right after clicking on MG button (as well as it is with axe. Without needing make scrolling and addition clicking that annoing but gaves nothing useful to site. And everybody Winn's if MG get option with focus plot. As well as we got focus dig lvl area)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
This is exactly what I've been wanting all this time, yes, huge support- the MOST support. A repeat button, as you say, solves the issue of user hassle without skipping anything that benefits the site, it's perfect and has been sorely needed all this time. Thank you for laying it out so clearly. [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
This is exactly what I've been wanting all this time, yes, huge support- the MOST support. A repeat button, as you say, solves the issue of user hassle without skipping anything that benefits the site, it's perfect and has been sorely needed all this time. Thank you for laying it out so clearly.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
1 2