Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scroll of Bedtime Stories
1 2
Support with a dash of warm milk and a cozy blanket!
Support with a dash of warm milk and a cozy blanket!
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
I'd like a way to remove the hibden cooldown, but I don't think it's fair for a new owner to be saddled with extra fees just to move a new dragon they just bought to a different part of their lair.

I think hibden cooldowns should be account bound. If the dragon enters a new lair, it's den cooldown should reset so the new owner can put it straight into their den if they want or need to, but if it ever returns to a lair whose hibden it's been in previously, it's den cooldown should restart from the point before it left that lair. That way new owners aren't saddled with extra fees for cooldown removal items or the painful 30 day wait to move their dragon, and people cannot cheat the system by sending their dragon back and forth to their friends account and theirs to reset the cooldown.
I'd like a way to remove the hibden cooldown, but I don't think it's fair for a new owner to be saddled with extra fees just to move a new dragon they just bought to a different part of their lair.

I think hibden cooldowns should be account bound. If the dragon enters a new lair, it's den cooldown should reset so the new owner can put it straight into their den if they want or need to, but if it ever returns to a lair whose hibden it's been in previously, it's den cooldown should restart from the point before it left that lair. That way new owners aren't saddled with extra fees for cooldown removal items or the painful 30 day wait to move their dragon, and people cannot cheat the system by sending their dragon back and forth to their friends account and theirs to reset the cooldown.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I support this. It's not likely to be abused for dom or sellers since it's cost-prohibitive. I recently bought a g1 that has my birthday and its previous owner had it in hibden and I didn't realize until he was in my lair and I couldn't throw him in my hibden with the other projects. I am a bit annoyed that the hibden cooldown still applies when the dragon changes hands, and I would gladly pay to be able to put this derg in my hibden right now. Having said that, I also agree that it's unfair to saddle a new owner with the previous owner's cooldown so I'd also strongly support the hibden cooldown being clanbound.
I support this. It's not likely to be abused for dom or sellers since it's cost-prohibitive. I recently bought a g1 that has my birthday and its previous owner had it in hibden and I didn't realize until he was in my lair and I couldn't throw him in my hibden with the other projects. I am a bit annoyed that the hibden cooldown still applies when the dragon changes hands, and I would gladly pay to be able to put this derg in my hibden right now. Having said that, I also agree that it's unfair to saddle a new owner with the previous owner's cooldown so I'd also strongly support the hibden cooldown being clanbound.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Simply remove cooldown with changing lair will be exploited.
This is not solve for problem.
And keep track of ALL lairs dragon visit? Too many data. What if it is game-travelers and visit within month hundreds of lairs?
Simply remove cooldown with changing lair will be exploited.
This is not solve for problem.
And keep track of ALL lairs dragon visit? Too many data. What if it is game-travelers and visit within month hundreds of lairs?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
not something id ever use but sounds like a good idea. i really cant see how this would be an unfair advantage, doubt people would be around applying an expensive scroll to every little 4kt hatchling fodder that needs 2 more days to grow up but has already been denned
not something id ever use but sounds like a good idea. i really cant see how this would be an unfair advantage, doubt people would be around applying an expensive scroll to every little 4kt hatchling fodder that needs 2 more days to grow up but has already been denned
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
I agree! This would be sooo helpful for ppl who put fandergs in hibden
I agree! This would be sooo helpful for ppl who put fandergs in hibden
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
That is definitely an adorable name, and something I can see myself using. I almost never move stuff out of the den because of the cooldown :/
That is definitely an adorable name, and something I can see myself using. I almost never move stuff out of the den because of the cooldown :/
i support this idea :)
i support this idea :)
sh5xjiu.pngdIMtL1H.pngvMooiXU.pngnfy0IrS.png5iXiC8z.pngoqjWYKt.pngHpBYoOt.pngca4nyRv.pngNlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.pnga69iToJ.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2