Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scroll of Bedtime Stories
1 2
There is a scroll so your dragons can breed sooner… why not a scroll to get rid of hibden cooldown?

It’s such a long looong wait…
There is a scroll so your dragons can breed sooner… why not a scroll to get rid of hibden cooldown?

It’s such a long looong wait…
I don't see why not - making it a scroll means you do have to pay to surpass it, and that feels like a fair payoff. Plus "Scroll of Bedtime Stories" is kind of a cute name that made me smile a lil...... scroll to make your dragon sleepy :)
But yeah, making it a paid for item would help restrict abuse of the feature somewhat, I feel. Folks doing it for moving fodder around would lose money, and it wouldn't be worth it en masse presumably?
I don't see why not - making it a scroll means you do have to pay to surpass it, and that feels like a fair payoff. Plus "Scroll of Bedtime Stories" is kind of a cute name that made me smile a lil...... scroll to make your dragon sleepy :)
But yeah, making it a paid for item would help restrict abuse of the feature somewhat, I feel. Folks doing it for moving fodder around would lose money, and it wouldn't be worth it en masse presumably?
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Recallback" date="2022-12-01 15:13:54" ] I don't see why not - making it a scroll means you do have to pay to surpass it, and that feels like a fair payoff. Plus "Scroll of Bedtime Stories" is kind of a cute name that made me smile a lil...... scroll to make your dragon sleepy :) But yeah, making it a paid for item would help restrict abuse of the feature somewhat, I feel. Folks doing it for moving fodder around would lose money, and it wouldn't be worth it en masse presumably? [/quote] This, and this would be super nice to have! Especially for something that can heavily affect lair organization. Someone doing a whole sliding blocks puzzle trying to organize their dragons and accidentally moving one can be highly inconvenient and having to wait a full month, even more so. I don't think it needs to be that expensive, maybe something like 50-100g from the gem marketplace? Just enough to not be able to do it en masse but low enough for it to be reasonable to use. I don't think anyone can profit off of it that high. I don't think? I don't have the math in my head for it, but it seems unlikely. I open anyone to ping me for second opinions on that pricing.
Recallback wrote on 2022-12-01 15:13:54:
This, and this would be super nice to have! Especially for something that can heavily affect lair organization. Someone doing a whole sliding blocks puzzle trying to organize their dragons and accidentally moving one can be highly inconvenient and having to wait a full month, even more so. I don't think it needs to be that expensive, maybe something like 50-100g from the gem marketplace? Just enough to not be able to do it en masse but low enough for it to be reasonable to use. I don't think anyone can profit off of it that high. I don't think? I don't have the math in my head for it, but it seems unlikely. I open anyone to ping me for second opinions on that pricing.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Sounds good to me! Scroll of Bedtime stories is such a cute name <3
Sounds good to me! Scroll of Bedtime stories is such a cute name <3
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
Support. If you have to pay to use it it'd balance all the issues that could be caused by putting dragons in early.
Support. If you have to pay to use it it'd balance all the issues that could be caused by putting dragons in early.
Oh, big support. I have accidentally shoved dragons into my den while they don't have full energy (usually happens when I'm moving dragons just as the site is shifting to make your lair dragons hungry), and it bugs me to see dragons with energy missing in my hibden, so I have to take them back out to feed them... which, of course, means I have to wait a month to put them back... I'd pay to be able to feed them and shove them right back in. X_X
Oh, big support. I have accidentally shoved dragons into my den while they don't have full energy (usually happens when I'm moving dragons just as the site is shifting to make your lair dragons hungry), and it bugs me to see dragons with energy missing in my hibden, so I have to take them back out to feed them... which, of course, means I have to wait a month to put them back... I'd pay to be able to feed them and shove them right back in. X_X
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
support, i see no reasons not to, and making it a gem marketplace item would create a barrier to people abusing this feature.
support, i see no reasons not to, and making it a gem marketplace item would create a barrier to people abusing this feature.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
where it should add this extra time? Is dragon should get longer cooldown when next time goes out of HD? Is that means he must have some speciall new icon sitting all the time in hisicon area?
where it should add this extra time? Is dragon should get longer cooldown when next time goes out of HD? Is that means he must have some speciall new icon sitting all the time in hisicon area?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support! I don't think this would break the game in any way since it will be a paid item. People will not be wasting it to store fodder or whatever, but it will have a few useful niche uses (like when you buy a perma that had been previously in someone's hibden and you wanna put it in yours cause thats where you store most of your permas).
Support! I don't think this would break the game in any way since it will be a paid item. People will not be wasting it to store fodder or whatever, but it will have a few useful niche uses (like when you buy a perma that had been previously in someone's hibden and you wanna put it in yours cause thats where you store most of your permas).
jCVhFoZ.gif
ehh straight up removing the cooldown seems little too overpowered to me, and goes a bit to "pay to win" kind of territory to allow entirely skip significant limitations with money. like the breeding cooldown item does not remove the cooldown at all, it just moves days to the next cooldown.
ehh straight up removing the cooldown seems little too overpowered to me, and goes a bit to "pay to win" kind of territory to allow entirely skip significant limitations with money. like the breeding cooldown item does not remove the cooldown at all, it just moves days to the next cooldown.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2