Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | UI Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6
Not sure this is what you're looking for but...

The only aspect that annoys me (that I can think of) is how roundsey works. Kind of tired of seeing the same names win each week (either in a row or not). Honestly think there should be a cap to the amount of tickets you can buy.
Not sure this is what you're looking for but...

The only aspect that annoys me (that I can think of) is how roundsey works. Kind of tired of seeing the same names win each week (either in a row or not). Honestly think there should be a cap to the amount of tickets you can buy.
Hello @Vsavi, after review and discussion we've determined that this is a thread on UI suggestions. Your title has been edited to more accurately reflect the content and direction of discussion and the ping is for your new URL in the Suggestions forum. Thank you!
Hello @Vsavi, after review and discussion we've determined that this is a thread on UI suggestions. Your title has been edited to more accurately reflect the content and direction of discussion and the ping is for your new URL in the Suggestions forum. Thank you!
@ProudMomof1

If they cap it it will no longer be a good treasure sink, also think of it this way even if those people are sinking a ton of tickets in to try to win it doesn't mean they got anything that will sell for enough to recoup the losses.
@ProudMomof1

If they cap it it will no longer be a good treasure sink, also think of it this way even if those people are sinking a ton of tickets in to try to win it doesn't mean they got anything that will sell for enough to recoup the losses.
[quote name="birbism" date="2022-11-28 23:05:51" ] I'm not sure if I've just overlooked something and this has actually been implemented in the game or what, but there really needs to be a way to sort/search/use filters on your hoard. There should also be a search function for cr trades and auctions, because it can get tiring to constantly scroll down through a massive list of items to try and pick out the one I need. [/quote] @birbism There are filters on the hoard! Clicking the magnifying glass icon on the left of the tabs will open a whole menu!
birbism wrote on 2022-11-28 23:05:51:
I'm not sure if I've just overlooked something and this has actually been implemented in the game or what, but there really needs to be a way to sort/search/use filters on your hoard. There should also be a search function for cr trades and auctions, because it can get tiring to constantly scroll down through a massive list of items to try and pick out the one I need.
@birbism There are filters on the hoard! Clicking the magnifying glass icon on the left of the tabs will open a whole menu!
8g7QT7K.png
8ELGk5e.png
4PVRKCL.pngtyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png
JrEJc4j.pngdEe2UrM.png
LIsvgUw.png
@Mudpuddle aw sweet, thanks!
@Mudpuddle aw sweet, thanks!
TEIDUqh.gif3a2eEFc.gif
I agree with everyone who wants a search function in the crossroads and auction house, ESPECIALLY with those tiny little icons in the crossroads. [quote name="sixthdoctor" date="2022-11-28 19:54:47" ] No official function to trade gems for treasure or vice versa [/quote] I doubt something like this could even happen. The conversion rate is based on the player made economy. Currently it's 1kt = 1g. If something releases tomorrow that boosts the amount of treasure everyone can get it'll make treasure worth less, changing the rate to something like 2kt =1g for example. It'd be a hassle just to keep the rate balanced and up to date for a converter, just for a dragon collection game. I've seen this suggestion before on another site (pokefarm q to be exact) and this is the same reason that was given there. I feel like it applies here too because of the player made economy.
I agree with everyone who wants a search function in the crossroads and auction house, ESPECIALLY with those tiny little icons in the crossroads.

sixthdoctor wrote on 2022-11-28 19:54:47:
No official function to trade gems for treasure or vice versa

I doubt something like this could even happen. The conversion rate is based on the player made economy. Currently it's 1kt = 1g. If something releases tomorrow that boosts the amount of treasure everyone can get it'll make treasure worth less, changing the rate to something like 2kt =1g for example.

It'd be a hassle just to keep the rate balanced and up to date for a converter, just for a dragon collection game.

I've seen this suggestion before on another site (pokefarm q to be exact) and this is the same reason that was given there. I feel like it applies here too because of the player made economy.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Not sure if this fits the thread but I kind of wish for a mail system revamp and the ability to create folders in your inbox. I'd love to be able to separate business type mail (negotiating sales etc) from casual chat type mail. The amount of pages i have is daunting and I don't even talk that much.
Not sure if this fits the thread but I kind of wish for a mail system revamp and the ability to create folders in your inbox. I'd love to be able to separate business type mail (negotiating sales etc) from casual chat type mail. The amount of pages i have is daunting and I don't even talk that much.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
im like the third person to say this in the thread but a dark mode. please. i have sensitive eyes and after daylight savings ends in the fall the site basically becomes unusable to me after 5:30pm. it's been nearly 10 years and dark modes are a QOL feature most other petsims have at this point- even some very old ones have the option to change the site theme to something more muted.
im like the third person to say this in the thread but a dark mode. please. i have sensitive eyes and after daylight savings ends in the fall the site basically becomes unusable to me after 5:30pm. it's been nearly 10 years and dark modes are a QOL feature most other petsims have at this point- even some very old ones have the option to change the site theme to something more muted.
dynne | +2 fr time
hatchery
summer_sphinx.png
QoL dump

- dark mode [or some variation in themes]. im not sure this needs any other comments from me,

- ability to sort beastiary via lair VS hibden. while bonding with familiars i only want to bond with unawakened familiars, and i cant use the beastiary to filter because its only "hoard" and "lair/hibden" [and you cant bond with familiars in the hibden]

- a way to search or sort through messages [sort by whether its an automated one from the site or something from another user, or if i had currency/items included]

- similar to the above, an option to sort crossroads trades by whats included [dragon vs items vs currency] and if its a two way or one way.

- reordering apparel in the dressing room on mobile [its possible on dragon customization pages]

- ability to search friends list or see/cancel sent out friend requests. this would help mobile users especially with cancelling accidental friend requests [ i believe the pending requests page only shows incoming requests]

- alternate to cancelling friend requests: confirmation button. two clicks to send a request as opposed to one

- being able to search dragons by the owners id [mostly for players wanting to figure out how many of a type of dragon they have without clicking through a bunch of tabs and pages. not applicable to everyone, i know]
QoL dump

- dark mode [or some variation in themes]. im not sure this needs any other comments from me,

- ability to sort beastiary via lair VS hibden. while bonding with familiars i only want to bond with unawakened familiars, and i cant use the beastiary to filter because its only "hoard" and "lair/hibden" [and you cant bond with familiars in the hibden]

- a way to search or sort through messages [sort by whether its an automated one from the site or something from another user, or if i had currency/items included]

- similar to the above, an option to sort crossroads trades by whats included [dragon vs items vs currency] and if its a two way or one way.

- reordering apparel in the dressing room on mobile [its possible on dragon customization pages]

- ability to search friends list or see/cancel sent out friend requests. this would help mobile users especially with cancelling accidental friend requests [ i believe the pending requests page only shows incoming requests]

- alternate to cancelling friend requests: confirmation button. two clicks to send a request as opposed to one

- being able to search dragons by the owners id [mostly for players wanting to figure out how many of a type of dragon they have without clicking through a bunch of tabs and pages. not applicable to everyone, i know]
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6