Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search Bar in Crossroads/PM
Once again, I am begging for a "search items" option when attaching items to a Crossroads or Private Message. Alternatively, making the window displaying the items larger would be wonderful, as that would allow for more items to be displayed at once. Much like how the text box when making a discussion post has the little dashes in the righthand corner to make the textbox longer or shorter, that feature would also be greatly appreciated in Crossroads/PM if the search bar is not an option.
Once again, I am begging for a "search items" option when attaching items to a Crossroads or Private Message. Alternatively, making the window displaying the items larger would be wonderful, as that would allow for more items to be displayed at once. Much like how the text box when making a discussion post has the little dashes in the righthand corner to make the textbox longer or shorter, that feature would also be greatly appreciated in Crossroads/PM if the search bar is not an option.
1xcX4j2.gif
id love this
and id love if there was also a search or sort option for the AH interface

(inability to search is why ill send friends gifts through PAs - i search my hoard and list it in a PA from there, theres times i spent literally more than five minutes searching for that one item. its annoying to say the least)
id love this
and id love if there was also a search or sort option for the AH interface

(inability to search is why ill send friends gifts through PAs - i search my hoard and list it in a PA from there, theres times i spent literally more than five minutes searching for that one item. its annoying to say the least)
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
Support.
It gets so annoying having to look through those tiny pictures hunting for what you are looking for, especially when you are adding many things to a CR.
Support.
It gets so annoying having to look through those tiny pictures hunting for what you are looking for, especially when you are adding many things to a CR.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
FR I am once again begging for a crossroads search
FR I am once again begging for a crossroads search
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Support 100%.
Support 100%.
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
This should be normal on every single feature on the site where you have to search items, including the aforementioned CR/PM, and baldwins
This should be normal on every single feature on the site where you have to search items, including the aforementioned CR/PM, and baldwins
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
[quote name="VolatileMatter" date="2022-12-03 17:46:21" ] This should be normal on every single feature on the site where you have to search items, including the aforementioned CR/PM, and baldwins [/quote] 1000% support. Desperately. I have to scroll down all the items of the amount of 177 pages to find an item. Sometimes I miss, and have to scroll up and try again until I find it. Please.
VolatileMatter wrote on 2022-12-03 17:46:21:
1000% support. Desperately. I have to scroll down all the items of the amount of 177 pages to find an item. Sometimes I miss, and have to scroll up and try again until I find it. Please.
I am flat-out begging for this.
I am flat-out begging for this.
MuwAAse.png