Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House Relist All
1 2
No support for reasons stated.
No support for reasons stated.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
I got a suggestion: the ability to relist auctions in small batches, like for opening many random chests at once. Shouldn't increase lag too much but should speed up the process.

How many? Five at once seems good to me. One fifth as many clicks. I can see the argument for ten, but I think that's too many to dump into the AH at once, just based on my hazy feelings.

That said, a relist almost always should be repriced or it won't sell, which can only be done one by one.
I got a suggestion: the ability to relist auctions in small batches, like for opening many random chests at once. Shouldn't increase lag too much but should speed up the process.

How many? Five at once seems good to me. One fifth as many clicks. I can see the argument for ten, but I think that's too many to dump into the AH at once, just based on my hazy feelings.

That said, a relist almost always should be repriced or it won't sell, which can only be done one by one.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
No support. To re-list quickly just hold down 'Enter' on your keyboard and click the re-list button.
No support. To re-list quickly just hold down 'Enter' on your keyboard and click the re-list button.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
1 2