Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gem MP Cycling Schedule
1 2 3 4 5 6
Please please pleeeease.

Especially the advanced warning. A handful of days is not enough to gather up all needed items and extras before they just vanish for a year :/ I remember when we got advanced warning for the bard apparel cycling, why did they stop doing that?

But please. This is making me not even want to use those pieces and I'm getting more hesitant with gem items overall because... what if they're the next ones to cycle? And a lot of the gem items are really nice...
Please please pleeeease.

Especially the advanced warning. A handful of days is not enough to gather up all needed items and extras before they just vanish for a year :/ I remember when we got advanced warning for the bard apparel cycling, why did they stop doing that?

But please. This is making me not even want to use those pieces and I'm getting more hesitant with gem items overall because... what if they're the next ones to cycle? And a lot of the gem items are really nice...
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Is there even a benefit to cycling apparel? There are multiple items I need a lot of set to start cycling out. I'm not active enough to get the money to get them normally, and now I have to push myself more to ensure I have all the money needed for whenever they appear.

The only advantage I can see is for the devs, so they can drain our money. I'd rather the feature just get axed.
Is there even a benefit to cycling apparel? There are multiple items I need a lot of set to start cycling out. I'm not active enough to get the money to get them normally, and now I have to push myself more to ensure I have all the money needed for whenever they appear.

The only advantage I can see is for the devs, so they can drain our money. I'd rather the feature just get axed.
Please I am begging on my knees, support support. Frankly I’d rather we just axe the concept entirely but if we must keep the “cycle” at least make it that, a consistent cycle. I guess staff has said now we can expect everything will cycle in at once for cyber Monday from now on but I gotta say, throwing everything in for a week out of the year during a holiday season, to steal from a comment on the announcement thread, doesn’t feel good. Staggering the items or increasing some of them to more occurrences would be so much more preferable than the current solution, especially for something as small and versatile as the daredevil covers which a lot of people use for a lot of outfits that we know have to wait an entire year for. I was trying to save a few gems for wc scrolls this time but I guess I better make sure I have enough of one of my favorite items to last me until next year :/
Please I am begging on my knees, support support. Frankly I’d rather we just axe the concept entirely but if we must keep the “cycle” at least make it that, a consistent cycle. I guess staff has said now we can expect everything will cycle in at once for cyber Monday from now on but I gotta say, throwing everything in for a week out of the year during a holiday season, to steal from a comment on the announcement thread, doesn’t feel good. Staggering the items or increasing some of them to more occurrences would be so much more preferable than the current solution, especially for something as small and versatile as the daredevil covers which a lot of people use for a lot of outfits that we know have to wait an entire year for. I was trying to save a few gems for wc scrolls this time but I guess I better make sure I have enough of one of my favorite items to last me until next year :/
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Yes PLEASE!

I love the suggested cycle schedule and can't see any downsides on any of the other points raised by OP and comments!
Yes PLEASE!

I love the suggested cycle schedule and can't see any downsides on any of the other points raised by OP and comments!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
huge support. I don't that many gem MP items but it would be nice
huge support. I don't that many gem MP items but it would be nice
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Oh, I came here to also make the same suggestion!
I'd like to see that every month has it's own marketplace "set"
like a theoretical set 1 that would include the pastel silk set, aviator, kelpie manes, ... (insert more)
This set would be available for the month, all other items are cycled out
etc
I don't mind cycling if it's

1. Predictable
2. Gives players enough time to get money and ...be aware. 1 week is better than one day, but imagine this being right the week you're really sick or so. Of course stuff can go on for longer, but imo a month is a better margin than a week
Oh, I came here to also make the same suggestion!
I'd like to see that every month has it's own marketplace "set"
like a theoretical set 1 that would include the pastel silk set, aviator, kelpie manes, ... (insert more)
This set would be available for the month, all other items are cycled out
etc
I don't mind cycling if it's

1. Predictable
2. Gives players enough time to get money and ...be aware. 1 week is better than one day, but imagine this being right the week you're really sick or so. Of course stuff can go on for longer, but imo a month is a better margin than a week
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Copy/Paste posting this here, since this seems the "go to" thread.
Quote:
I'd like to see a 3 month cycle, just like the seasonal stuff does in the treasure MP.

Have WCs from March 21 - June 21, this includes Sunparched Prowl (meat fest) plus Nature fest (I mean, really, you need to have a flight's breed available during their fest).

Coatls get Summer, that includes their flight fest.

WC get Fall(they're pretty halloween-ey and fairly commonly confused as a Plague breed anyway)

Coatls get Winter, which included Frigidfin (fish fest).
Copy/Paste posting this here, since this seems the "go to" thread.
Quote:
I'd like to see a 3 month cycle, just like the seasonal stuff does in the treasure MP.

Have WCs from March 21 - June 21, this includes Sunparched Prowl (meat fest) plus Nature fest (I mean, really, you need to have a flight's breed available during their fest).

Coatls get Summer, that includes their flight fest.

WC get Fall(they're pretty halloween-ey and fairly commonly confused as a Plague breed anyway)

Coatls get Winter, which included Frigidfin (fish fest).
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
In today's announcement they added this!
" The next cycled item return will happen the week of May 8-15. "
In today's announcement they added this!
" The next cycled item return will happen the week of May 8-15. "
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
PLEASE I beg you! SUPPORT!!

If not this, then atleast a week's notice beforehand. I would like to be actually prepared for once.
PLEASE I beg you! SUPPORT!!

If not this, then atleast a week's notice beforehand. I would like to be actually prepared for once.
glower_shelf.png
I am happy to hear they're planning more of a schedule, thanks for listening guys [emoji=skydancer happy size=1]! I think it would still be good to have more dates for this stuff to be available and we definitely need more notice for when previously-permanent items are cycling out (though I really don't get why they can't just stay as they are), but it's certainly a step in the right direction.
I am happy to hear they're planning more of a schedule, thanks for listening guys ! I think it would still be good to have more dates for this stuff to be available and we definitely need more notice for when previously-permanent items are cycling out (though I really don't get why they can't just stay as they are), but it's certainly a step in the right direction.
1 2 3 4 5 6