Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ancient Apparel
1 2 3 4
yall gotta stop asking for ancient apparel
yall gotta stop asking for ancient apparel
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I wouldn't mind seeing floating apparel become it's own apparel type.
I wouldn't mind seeing floating apparel become it's own apparel type.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
No support for ancient apparel. Ever. Giving any ancient apparel, even if it just was stuff that didn’t need to be redrawn, would make people whine for more for FOREVER.
No support for ancient apparel. Ever. Giving any ancient apparel, even if it just was stuff that didn’t need to be redrawn, would make people whine for more for FOREVER.
66.png
Lots of these items do still need edits to be used on different species, ex. to not cover the face. I also agree it would be hard to make clear what could and couldn't be worn by ancients (unless they had separate apparel, and a lot of folks already find separate genes annoying)

I wouldn't mind foreground items, though.
Lots of these items do still need edits to be used on different species, ex. to not cover the face. I also agree it would be hard to make clear what could and couldn't be worn by ancients (unless they had separate apparel, and a lot of folks already find separate genes annoying)

AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Support. Make ancients less boring.
Support. Make ancients less boring.
Lore shop closed for good :(
[quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2022-01-16 11:35:51" ] Lots of these items do still need edits to be used on different species, ex. to not cover the face. I also agree it would be hard to make clear what could and couldn't be worn by ancients (unless they had separate apparel, and a lot of folks already find separate genes annoying) I wouldn't mind foreground items, though. [/quote] Pretty much this---no support for apparel even floating apparel that needs to be modified slightly from breed to breed, especially since it would make things more confusing with ancients able to wear some but not all apparel If they introduce a new foreground item category that can be used by any dragon that acted similar to flowerfalls that would be something different
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2022-01-16 11:35:51:

Pretty much this---no support for apparel even floating apparel that needs to be modified slightly from breed to breed, especially since it would make things more confusing with ancients able to wear some but not all apparel

If they introduce a new foreground item category that can be used by any dragon that acted similar to flowerfalls that would be something different
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Support. I get the idea behind ancients, but I'd love an update where some apparel gets modified so they can wear it. I'd honestly rather get ancient apparel than newer breeds, but that's just me.
Support. I get the idea behind ancients, but I'd love an update where some apparel gets modified so they can wear it. I'd honestly rather get ancient apparel than newer breeds, but that's just me.
aaiUix2.png | lvNmyEi.png | c7EfJg9.png | QZJjmHg.png
No support. It’ll have people want more and more, and then ancients will be wearing all types of apparel. Ancients are made to not wear apparel to be able to come out faster. That’s why ancients exist, to give us more breeds.
No support. It’ll have people want more and more, and then ancients will be wearing all types of apparel. Ancients are made to not wear apparel to be able to come out faster. That’s why ancients exist, to give us more breeds.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
No ancient apparel, that defeats the whole point of ancients. From their existence as ancients to their coding and purpose.

If I was an ancient dragon brought to a modern lair I wouldn't want apparel either. Not about that scene
No ancient apparel, that defeats the whole point of ancients. From their existence as ancients to their coding and purpose.

If I was an ancient dragon brought to a modern lair I wouldn't want apparel either. Not about that scene
[quote name="Unrest" date="2022-01-12 13:02:14" ] no support. I’d rather see this time go into more line breaking terts for ancients [/quote]
Unrest wrote on 2022-01-12 13:02:14:
no support. I’d rather see this time go into more line breaking terts for ancients
1 2 3 4