Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Supermimic 1k
1 2
we're approaching familiar number 1,000

it's most likely going to be a notn familiar

consider: the Supermimic 1k, a special mimic familiar that cycles through the appearance of all of its 999 predecessors at random.

no mockup because i am Not writing the js to demonstrate but i'm sure you know what i mean
we're approaching familiar number 1,000

it's most likely going to be a notn familiar

consider: the Supermimic 1k, a special mimic familiar that cycles through the appearance of all of its 999 predecessors at random.

no mockup because i am Not writing the js to demonstrate but i'm sure you know what i mean
Tired |  Pronouns: Xe / Xem / Xyr
This is a pretty wild & interesting suggestion! I'm not against it per se, but it sounds a little complicated/challenging to implement. I definitely hope it's some kind of cycling familiar though because those are awesome. I think I would prefer a new one, personally. I will say neutral on this.
This is a pretty wild & interesting suggestion! I'm not against it per se, but it sounds a little complicated/challenging to implement. I definitely hope it's some kind of cycling familiar though because those are awesome. I think I would prefer a new one, personally. I will say neutral on this.
Eye See You
This would be hilarious. It sounds feasible since multistage familiars are already a thing, it would just have a loooot of stages lol.

But I do kinda agree with pfvupl, I'm not opposed to this but I think I would rather see a new familiar. Something a little more special and less jokey
This would be hilarious. It sounds feasible since multistage familiars are already a thing, it would just have a loooot of stages lol.

But I do kinda agree with pfvupl, I'm not opposed to this but I think I would rather see a new familiar. Something a little more special and less jokey
tiny text isn't aesthetic, it's inaccessible.
This’d be interesting, I’d love to see it in the game
This’d be interesting, I’d love to see it in the game
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
[quote name="pfvupl" date="2021-11-25 08:00:03" ] This is a pretty wild & interesting suggestion! I'm not against it per se, but it sounds a little complicated/challenging to implement. I definitely hope it's some kind of cycling familiar though because those are awesome. I think I would prefer a new one, personally. I will say neutral on this. [/quote] Basically this, this is something I would utterly adore and would need like 500 of but I'm not counting on it because that could be potentially a real pain to implement.
pfvupl wrote on 2021-11-25 08:00:03:
Basically this, this is something I would utterly adore and would need like 500 of but I'm not counting on it because that could be potentially a real pain to implement.
He/she/them
FR +3
Wishlist
Sketch Shop (10kt-200kt!)

I like pings!
This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
Just_putting_an_outline.png
I think this would be hilarious.
I think this would be hilarious.
bdd506ec3977d940bd100158249cede970a40ee9.pngff55285d1fe4076a4be566c5155920a9a4c28928.png770dc6c0d49bb573421748e6aa09badc4f982ebb.png5ab679079769c40fd8a65416b1a25880c529506e.pngf8841f7d29448b040b9c928c34667d893bd01cd1.pngdf44feb1f9500f35ff8faf9ec4506923a0c17b17.png
Only support if it cycles on refresh or has a toggle, as the current multi stage familiar has been an issue (in fact there was a suggestion thread a bit ago to have a toggle on it.)
Only support if it cycles on refresh or has a toggle, as the current multi stage familiar has been an issue (in fact there was a suggestion thread a bit ago to have a toggle on it.)
[quote name="Doglover287915" date="2021-11-25 10:51:59" ] Only support if it cycles on refresh or has a toggle, as the current multi stage familiar has been an issue (in fact there was a suggestion thread a bit ago to have a toggle on it.) [/quote] not gonna lie, i forgot the multi-stage familiars did that now. i was absolutely imagining a change-on-refresh deal
Doglover287915 wrote on 2021-11-25 10:51:59:

not gonna lie, i forgot the multi-stage familiars did that now. i was absolutely imagining a change-on-refresh deal
Tired |  Pronouns: Xe / Xem / Xyr
It almost has to be on refresh only - It would take far too much data to load an image of nearly every familiar

I also think some will have to be discluded, such as the ks familiars.

Otherwise, this is a fantastic idea

(if that many familiars is too many, a sprite mimic would be kinda fun too)
It almost has to be on refresh only - It would take far too much data to load an image of nearly every familiar

Otherwise, this is a fantastic idea

(if that many familiars is too many, a sprite mimic would be kinda fun too)
KDQhK1I.png lCK29fT.png
OxagJgG.png
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
fkWjutW.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Whats in store!:
[quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2021-11-25 15:40:49" ] I also think some will have to be discluded, such as the ks familiars. [/quote] I don't see why they would have to be excluded. It's not like you actually get a KS fam. With 1000 different forms you'll rarely get to see one at your dragon, and even then they'll be gone as soon as you refresh. Also the familiars name will probably make it very clear that it's a mimic once you hover over it. On the other hand, as fun as the idea is I think cycling through 1000 forms just might be a little too much. So while I don't mind the idea at all, it I don't think it's very realistic to have it implemented.
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2021-11-25 15:40:49:

I don't see why they would have to be excluded. It's not like you actually get a KS fam. With 1000 different forms you'll rarely get to see one at your dragon, and even then they'll be gone as soon as you refresh. Also the familiars name will probably make it very clear that it's a mimic once you hover over it.

On the other hand, as fun as the idea is I think cycling through 1000 forms just might be a little too much. So while I don't mind the idea at all, it I don't think it's very realistic to have it implemented.
unknown.png
1 2