Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | you've heard of prismatic meditate
1 2 3 4
now give me prismatic eliminate (please)

serious part of the suggestion:

I think we should be able to brew a prismatic version of eliminate because:
1. it would be FUN
2. it would match with prismatic meditate
3. there are literally no reasons why this should not be a thing
now give me prismatic eliminate (please)

serious part of the suggestion:

I think we should be able to brew a prismatic version of eliminate because:
1. it would be FUN
2. it would match with prismatic meditate
3. there are literally no reasons why this should not be a thing

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
YES!! More sparkly pretty battlestones
YES!! More sparkly pretty battlestones
66.png
I would dump an important amount of treasure into Baldwin's cauldron just for the opportunity to obliterate mobs with a fabulous angry rainbow.
I would dump an important amount of treasure into Baldwin's cauldron just for the opportunity to obliterate mobs with a fabulous angry rainbow.
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
Nyes I would love this! There'd have to be some way to apply it to an existing dragon with Eliminate though.
Nyes I would love this! There'd have to be some way to apply it to an existing dragon with Eliminate though.
!! signature under construction !!
PRISMATIC ELIM
PRISMATIC ELIM
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
I support more battlestone recolours in general! They make coli a little more interesting. But this one sounds especially cool!
I support more battlestone recolours in general! They make coli a little more interesting. But this one sounds especially cool!
jCVhFoZ.gif
YES, GODS- My friend dils mentioned how much they'd like to have more variety in battle stones and I agree!! I think that little feature just got overlooked after a while, but it does give your dragons a little special something. I would love it if we had little themed stones, perhaps not for every flight, just something generic. The Irradiated Scratch is great, I want a chaos void one or something like that.
YES, GODS- My friend dils mentioned how much they'd like to have more variety in battle stones and I agree!! I think that little feature just got overlooked after a while, but it does give your dragons a little special something. I would love it if we had little themed stones, perhaps not for every flight, just something generic. The Irradiated Scratch is great, I want a chaos void one or something like that.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Support!! They really need to add more variations of battle stones! I think a 'crimson meditate' or a 'freezing scratch' would be cool.
Support!! They really need to add more variations of battle stones! I think a 'crimson meditate' or a 'freezing scratch' would be cool.
I adore the idea of more recolored battlestones in general! Why stop with prismatic eliminate? Give me prismatic scratch and rally too, lol
I adore the idea of more recolored battlestones in general! Why stop with prismatic eliminate? Give me prismatic scratch and rally too, lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Definite support for more battlestone recolors. Id love a "black ink" variant too
Definite support for more battlestone recolors. Id love a "black ink" variant too
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 3 4