Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Have Galore give out tinctures
1 2 3
No support, player based stats and strats are player based and not managed by staff nor would I want staff to imply that they would manage it. (Else they might try to willingly cause nerfs and the like instead of accidently causing it.) Tinctures were only given out in the past because staff was going to change the whole system.
No support, player based stats and strats are player based and not managed by staff nor would I want staff to imply that they would manage it. (Else they might try to willingly cause nerfs and the like instead of accidently causing it.) Tinctures were only given out in the past because staff was going to change the whole system.
Support.

I'm not rich, but I'm not poor either, I thankfully had two tinctures laying around already, but it does hurt. 3 maybe is a bit much, but just 1 would be fair I think.

Also a point to consider on the whole 'should have just waited'. ROR started just a day or two later, people understandably wanted to get prepped for the plague venue for the plague event.
Support.

I'm not rich, but I'm not poor either, I thankfully had two tinctures laying around already, but it does hurt. 3 maybe is a bit much, but just 1 would be fair I think.

Also a point to consider on the whole 'should have just waited'. ROR started just a day or two later, people understandably wanted to get prepped for the plague venue for the plague event.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
Support While Scratch builds don't [i]need[/i] a tincture, players using 119 Str Meditate 2 fod trainers do unless they want to refresh on every pack with the tankier, new enemies. And if 30kt isn't much money (for some it is, for some it isn't), what's the big deal about giving it out? I personally wouldn't mind seeing tinctures given out when enemies with new max stats are added to any venue as it helps new players, and old players can save the tincture for a rainy day or sell it if it isn't clan bound. I will point out I do go through tinctures a lot as a build creator, so I may be a bit bias for getting more for my addiction [emoji=fae laughing size=1]
Support

While Scratch builds don't need a tincture, players using 119 Str Meditate 2 fod trainers do unless they want to refresh on every pack with the tankier, new enemies.

And if 30kt isn't much money (for some it is, for some it isn't), what's the big deal about giving it out? I personally wouldn't mind seeing tinctures given out when enemies with new max stats are added to any venue as it helps new players, and old players can save the tincture for a rainy day or sell it if it isn't clan bound.

I will point out I do go through tinctures a lot as a build creator, so I may be a bit bias for getting more for my addiction
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
[quote name="Gryphire" date="2021-10-25 07:30:07" ] I support. Not necessarily immediately. Just whenever they get around to getting us another care package style gift. We’ve had those in the past. At completely random times, we’ll get a iron chest and a packets of food items that turn out to be hibden or brewable items or things like that. It wouldn’t be that unusual to see a tincture included. It’s an extremely useful item. I agree with @/JonSnOwO’s post. I don’t think 30kt is an unreasonable price for an update but for people who are going to be spending 60kt is a bit steep when the only reason they are spending extra money is staff error and bad communication. Lastly, I want to express frustration that the supposed ‘lesson’ of this and all previous similar instances is to, just not enjoy new things. New update? Cool, don’t do anything with it until at least week because the staff might change it. Or apparently magically acquire divine knowledge/gut feelings about when staff is going to change things. [/quote] I agree with this. I'ts also kind of wild how staff gives out eliminate every time it gets 'too expensive' (by whatever standard they use to determine that) when we've been told multiple times its 'not necessary' for effective grinding. It's also absolutely wild for people to say stuff like "you should have waited incase they changed it" when staffs record on listening to the user base is so spotty and they sometimes wait literal YEARS to fix stuff. Edit: Oops forgot to say [b]support[/b]
Gryphire wrote on 2021-10-25 07:30:07:
I support. Not necessarily immediately. Just whenever they get around to getting us another care package style gift. We’ve had those in the past. At completely random times, we’ll get a iron chest and a packets of food items that turn out to be hibden or brewable items or things like that. It wouldn’t be that unusual to see a tincture included. It’s an extremely useful item.

I agree with @/JonSnOwO’s post. I don’t think 30kt is an unreasonable price for an update but for people who are going to be spending 60kt is a bit steep when the only reason they are spending extra money is staff error and bad communication.

Lastly, I want to express frustration that the supposed ‘lesson’ of this and all previous similar instances is to, just not enjoy new things. New update? Cool, don’t do anything with it until at least week because the staff might change it. Or apparently magically acquire divine knowledge/gut feelings about when staff is going to change things.

I agree with this. I'ts also kind of wild how staff gives out eliminate every time it gets 'too expensive' (by whatever standard they use to determine that) when we've been told multiple times its 'not necessary' for effective grinding.

It's also absolutely wild for people to say stuff like "you should have waited incase they changed it" when staffs record on listening to the user base is so spotty and they sometimes wait literal YEARS to fix stuff.

Edit: Oops forgot to say support
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
1 2 3