Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Library Scene
1 2
As the title says, I’d like a scene taking place inside a library! I feel like it has a lot of potential, we don’t have too many inside scenes that aren’t based around a gimmic (NotN, golem workshop, etc) and I think there’s a lot of places where a library could really work, like somewhere in arcane or light for example

This is basically just me wanting a scene with some books in for all my scholar dragons, not a particularly serious suggestion but it would be cool to balance the Warriors way stuff with some more magic-oriented things!
As the title says, I’d like a scene taking place inside a library! I feel like it has a lot of potential, we don’t have too many inside scenes that aren’t based around a gimmic (NotN, golem workshop, etc) and I think there’s a lot of places where a library could really work, like somewhere in arcane or light for example

This is basically just me wanting a scene with some books in for all my scholar dragons, not a particularly serious suggestion but it would be cool to balance the Warriors way stuff with some more magic-oriented things!
HX0RiC0.png
please, yes - although this has light flight vibes for their scholarly tendencies, we don't have many light-themed/scholar-themed scenes.
please, yes - although this has light flight vibes for their scholarly tendencies, we don't have many light-themed/scholar-themed scenes.
stjohnswort.png

daffydil
daffy, she/her

I would love to see a library scene that is indoors, but has light shining in through a skylight, books laid out all along the floor, and to see a few fams nestled in the empty shelves or curled up reading a book!
I would love to see a library scene that is indoors, but has light shining in through a skylight, books laid out all along the floor, and to see a few fams nestled in the empty shelves or curled up reading a book!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Yes! I would love a set of a warm colored one with sunbeams shining through, and a cool colored counterpart with worn out books/shelves and spider webs n stuff
Yes! I would love a set of a warm colored one with sunbeams shining through, and a cool colored counterpart with worn out books/shelves and spider webs n stuff
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Once Again I Am Asking For a Library Scene. Wonder how many times I can say this before staff tells me to quit it, but pwease I want a library scene.... I'd also like an archives scene, same aesthetic, yknow
Once Again I Am Asking For a Library Scene. Wonder how many times I can say this before staff tells me to quit it, but pwease I want a library scene.... I'd also like an archives scene, same aesthetic, yknow
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I really want a library scene. I like the idea of a really cozy smaller library or even a big library with architectural grandeur. Heres a stockphoto of the seattle university library i posted on a different scenes and vistas thread. There is a lot of possibility. FR has both scrolls and books so it would be cool to see one with a scroll shelf and book shelf together. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bkrn9W6.png[/img] this is the St. Florian Monastery in Austria [img]https://i.imgur.com/GgMtJqw.png[/img]
I really want a library scene. I like the idea of a really cozy smaller library or even a big library with architectural grandeur.

Heres a stockphoto of the seattle university library i posted on a different scenes and vistas thread.

There is a lot of possibility. FR has both scrolls and books so it would be cool to see one with a scroll shelf and book shelf together.

bkrn9W6.png

this is the St. Florian Monastery in Austria
GgMtJqw.png
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Yes please!!
Yes please!!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
I think it would be AWESOME if some of the books were being lifted into the air by a dragon's magic. Like it would be a magical library :0 Maybe some cool floating candles.
I think it would be AWESOME if some of the books were being lifted into the air by a dragon's magic. Like it would be a magical library :0 Maybe some cool floating candles.
I just came back to flight rising after 2 years of not being on here, so I've probably missed a lot and/or forgotten some flight rising etiquette so if I make any mistakes please be patient and correct me! :)
Yes, please! I would need at least 12 of this kind of scene [emoji=coatl star size=1] I beg you staff [i]*praying hands*[/i]
Yes, please! I would need at least 12 of this kind of scene
I beg you staff *praying hands*
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
Support!! Need this for my scholar dragons and those that keep archives X3
Support!! Need this for my scholar dragons and those that keep archives X3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2