Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exp on all coli venues for any level.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="KrystalRage" date="2021-10-13 23:00:30" ] Oh full support. Like others have already said, lower level venues already give much less exp. I don't fully understand why you aren't able to get any whatsoever when the amounts are already near worthless for fodder leveling. I could maybe understand something like a -50% exp debuff at 5 levels over as well, it doesn't make it worthless but it disincentivizes severe grinding in those areas while giving more leeway on your dragons level [/quote] I honestly forgot that lower venues already give less XP. I also think that debuff is a good idea for having an over leveled dragon in your party.
KrystalRage wrote on 2021-10-13 23:00:30:
Oh full support.

Like others have already said, lower level venues already give much less exp. I don't fully understand why you aren't able to get any whatsoever when the amounts are already near worthless for fodder leveling. I could maybe understand something like a -50% exp debuff at 5 levels over as well, it doesn't make it worthless but it disincentivizes severe grinding in those areas while giving more leeway on your dragons level

I honestly forgot that lower venues already give less XP. I also think that debuff is a good idea for having an over leveled dragon in your party.
FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.png
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2021-10-10 08:04:41" ] TBH, I support too. Either this or the "all venues have the option to be played at level 25" suggestion that popped up eons ago. [/quote] ^This. One of the reasons why I'm semi-active right now, besides a chronic spoon shortage, is because the coliseum is tedious. If you want to level fodder, you're stuck with the higher-level venues. It would be nice if I could level dragons anywhere instead of the same few venues, even if it goes more slowly, but also tbh I would be fine with an "easy mode" and "level 25 mode" for all venues.
gemajgall wrote on 2021-10-10 08:04:41:
TBH, I support too.

Either this or the "all venues have the option to be played at level 25" suggestion that popped up eons ago.

^This.

One of the reasons why I'm semi-active right now, besides a chronic spoon shortage, is because the coliseum is tedious. If you want to level fodder, you're stuck with the higher-level venues. It would be nice if I could level dragons anywhere instead of the same few venues, even if it goes more slowly, but also tbh I would be fine with an "easy mode" and "level 25 mode" for all venues.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
MASSIVE support on this. I personally don't have the mental capabilities to go in to harder and harder levels because I start having to actually think instead of being able to happily mindlessly grind. My only lv 25 I bought off someone, so I would LOVE to use this to shovel all my warrior dragons to lv 25 <3
MASSIVE support on this. I personally don't have the mental capabilities to go in to harder and harder levels because I start having to actually think instead of being able to happily mindlessly grind. My only lv 25 I bought off someone, so I would LOVE to use this to shovel all my warrior dragons to lv 25 <3
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
Support [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Support
[quote name="icystorm2" date="2021-10-20 20:41:36" ] MASSIVE support on this. I personally don't have the mental capabilities to go in to harder and harder levels because I start having to actually think instead of being able to happily mindlessly grind. My only lv 25 I bought off someone, so I would LOVE to use this to shovel all my warrior dragons to lv 25 <3 [/quote] This is a mood. I wanna play on all venues and still feel like I'm going somewhere with leveling
icystorm2 wrote on 2021-10-20 20:41:36:
This is a mood. I wanna play on all venues and still feel like I'm going somewhere with leveling
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.png
Dead gods, please! Support to the end times and back! I get so tired of being in the same few venues over and over. I don't care if I'm just getting 10xp or 50xp, I just want to be able to go to any venue I want without feeling like I'm wasting my time if I forget I have fodder or a dragon under 25 with me. Sure, getting food items or the occasional egg/chest is nice but, a little xp makes it all the more worth it.
Dead gods, please! Support to the end times and back! I get so tired of being in the same few venues over and over. I don't care if I'm just getting 10xp or 50xp, I just want to be able to go to any venue I want without feeling like I'm wasting my time if I forget I have fodder or a dragon under 25 with me. Sure, getting food items or the occasional egg/chest is nice but, a little xp makes it all the more worth it.
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
Definitely support! I was shocked when I realized that previous venues become totally useless for leveling.
Definitely support! I was shocked when I realized that previous venues become totally useless for leveling.
iXLSa63.png
Oh support! I'd love to spend more time in the venues I really enjoy without feeling like I'm wasting valuable levelling time!
Oh support! I'd love to spend more time in the venues I really enjoy without feeling like I'm wasting valuable levelling time!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
[quote name="Blisster" date="2021-10-24 03:10:07" ] Definitely support! I was shocked when I realized that previous venues become totally useless for leveling. [/quote] Same! I just recently started leveling past 10 for my permas and never knew that exp stopped after a single dragon in the party was over leveled.
Blisster wrote on 2021-10-24 03:10:07:

Same! I just recently started leveling past 10 for my permas and never knew that exp stopped after a single dragon in the party was over leveled.
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.png
Support

If nothing else, it might make players more willing to grind in lower venues and enjoy the revamps they're getting. I get bored of grinding in GLR and go to BW for that reason, it would be nice to train elsewhere (HR/KB are mean, CP isn't my fav art style, and I'm burned out for eternity from Mire lol)
Support

If nothing else, it might make players more willing to grind in lower venues and enjoy the revamps they're getting. I get bored of grinding in GLR and go to BW for that reason, it would be nice to train elsewhere (HR/KB are mean, CP isn't my fav art style, and I'm burned out for eternity from Mire lol)
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7