Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exp on all coli venues for any level.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Big fat huge major super support x1000. I can understand why they wouldn’t give lots of exp- over levelled dragons one shot-ing lower venues, but if it’s like 3-5 exp why is it so terrible? If I’m trying to train a dragon but I’m stuck doing 300 battles for a fest or something, I’d still only get like 900-1500 exp in like an hour or two which is enough to make a super tiny dent (considering most dragons take several thousand exp) while I might be grinding for fest or an item, but also wouldn’t be abused because why spend 2 hours for that little when I could go to mire and have it way faster? Overall the battles still takes a little time to go through even if it’s easy, I don’t see why a small experience gain would hurt.
Big fat huge major super support x1000. I can understand why they wouldn’t give lots of exp- over levelled dragons one shot-ing lower venues, but if it’s like 3-5 exp why is it so terrible? If I’m trying to train a dragon but I’m stuck doing 300 battles for a fest or something, I’d still only get like 900-1500 exp in like an hour or two which is enough to make a super tiny dent (considering most dragons take several thousand exp) while I might be grinding for fest or an item, but also wouldn’t be abused because why spend 2 hours for that little when I could go to mire and have it way faster? Overall the battles still takes a little time to go through even if it’s easy, I don’t see why a small experience gain would hurt.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
I am very much for this. Even just a single point per battle would make it much more rewarding and motivating to fight in lower level venues. Right now it always feels a bit as if I am "wasting time" when I battle in one of the lower level venues (even if I grind for something I need) because I can't train at all during that time.
I am very much for this. Even just a single point per battle would make it much more rewarding and motivating to fight in lower level venues. Right now it always feels a bit as if I am "wasting time" when I battle in one of the lower level venues (even if I grind for something I need) because I can't train at all during that time.
4OQcs93.png
So much support! Some xp is still better than no XP and provides incentive for players to interact with other venues.

I'm so so tired of looking at the mire and it's familiars and it's drab aesthetics. The novelty wore off so long ago. I wish I could live in the Blooming Grove, but it seems so wasteful, when training dragons is such a key component of making treasure on this site.

Alternatively, have the option to convert all the zones be played at level 25 (personally, I would prefer level 24 for optimized training) would be amazing! Imagine all the various builds people would create for different venues and how various elements would have places to shine. It could incentivize dragon sales. Benefits all around!

If you know a huge chunk of the userbase that uses the coliseum is spending their time in the level 24 Mire venue, why wouldn't you give them more level 24/25 options, to encourage them to spend more time in the coliseum, running up ad revenue? it seems win/win to me.
So much support! Some xp is still better than no XP and provides incentive for players to interact with other venues.

I'm so so tired of looking at the mire and it's familiars and it's drab aesthetics. The novelty wore off so long ago. I wish I could live in the Blooming Grove, but it seems so wasteful, when training dragons is such a key component of making treasure on this site.

Alternatively, have the option to convert all the zones be played at level 25 (personally, I would prefer level 24 for optimized training) would be amazing! Imagine all the various builds people would create for different venues and how various elements would have places to shine. It could incentivize dragon sales. Benefits all around!

If you know a huge chunk of the userbase that uses the coliseum is spending their time in the level 24 Mire venue, why wouldn't you give them more level 24/25 options, to encourage them to spend more time in the coliseum, running up ad revenue? it seems win/win to me.
FireyBanner.png
Brid said everything best, so all I can do is confirm it. I would spend so much more time in other venues* if I could just get away from the freaking Mire. Give us tiny xp, give us normal xp, give us the ability to turn any venue to LV 23-25; I don't care which. I just want to be able to do something in the Coli without feeling like I'm locked into a single (frankly boring) visual all the time.

*not the scorched forest. i still loathe the scorched forest.
Brid said everything best, so all I can do is confirm it. I would spend so much more time in other venues* if I could just get away from the freaking Mire. Give us tiny xp, give us normal xp, give us the ability to turn any venue to LV 23-25; I don't care which. I just want to be able to do something in the Coli without feeling like I'm locked into a single (frankly boring) visual all the time.

*not the scorched forest. i still loathe the scorched forest.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support for removing "no exp" bit. 50 xp per battle in training grounds would still take you FOREVER to train something.

I'd love to feel more free to just move around coli as I see fit, without having to think "am I actually going to get exp here?"
Support for removing "no exp" bit. 50 xp per battle in training grounds would still take you FOREVER to train something.

I'd love to feel more free to just move around coli as I see fit, without having to think "am I actually going to get exp here?"
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Support. In most games, even fighting an enemy 90 levels under you still nets you a small bit of EXP, just a major % less. Honestly? a -70% Maximum "Penalty" for all venues in which your highest level dragon is over 8 levels stronger would be my suggestion.

Or even just removing the penalty altogether. An Amaranth Moth from the Training fields is 50 exp, an Aberrant Chacma from the Forbidden Portal is 450 exp, a Barkback Boar from the Rainsong Jungle is 367.

Enemies weaker than level 25 are already less valuable for EXP. Level 25s already don't benefit from the Victory Chain outside of the level 25 venues, isn't that enough? To get to level 25 from level 1, only using level ones, takes days if not weeks if not MONTHS if not YEARS for some players. That's not much fun. And they get punished for not challenging the venues at their level - they lose the victory chain privilege AND get less exp for battles that are already challenging because they're facing waves and waves of enemies that can get frustrating to battle.

I've never been able to get past the Sandswept Delta with a team that started at level 1 because frankly it's annoying and disheartening when everything at your level kicks your sorry butts, and you get so little out of it to boot.
Support. In most games, even fighting an enemy 90 levels under you still nets you a small bit of EXP, just a major % less. Honestly? a -70% Maximum "Penalty" for all venues in which your highest level dragon is over 8 levels stronger would be my suggestion.

Or even just removing the penalty altogether. An Amaranth Moth from the Training fields is 50 exp, an Aberrant Chacma from the Forbidden Portal is 450 exp, a Barkback Boar from the Rainsong Jungle is 367.

Enemies weaker than level 25 are already less valuable for EXP. Level 25s already don't benefit from the Victory Chain outside of the level 25 venues, isn't that enough? To get to level 25 from level 1, only using level ones, takes days if not weeks if not MONTHS if not YEARS for some players. That's not much fun. And they get punished for not challenging the venues at their level - they lose the victory chain privilege AND get less exp for battles that are already challenging because they're facing waves and waves of enemies that can get frustrating to battle.

I've never been able to get past the Sandswept Delta with a team that started at level 1 because frankly it's annoying and disheartening when everything at your level kicks your sorry butts, and you get so little out of it to boot.
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
Big support. I'm so bored of the same venues.

Also love @/Granitore's suggestion where training fields can level permababies. Man I wish!
Big support. I'm so bored of the same venues.

Also love @/Granitore's suggestion where training fields can level permababies. Man I wish!
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
Huge support. I prefer playing on lower tier levels and it would be nice to form mixed teams with lower level dragons with higher level ones while grinding. Even with lesser xp playing coli would make training other dragons more fun and rewarding.
Huge support. I prefer playing on lower tier levels and it would be nice to form mixed teams with lower level dragons with higher level ones while grinding. Even with lesser xp playing coli would make training other dragons more fun and rewarding.
Support! It’d be super helpful even if it were just a tiny bit, because I’d feel less like I was wasting my time at all. Sometimes I’d like an item from a certain venue but I feel like every round that doesn’t give me that item is a waste of time because I get no xp either…
Support! It’d be super helpful even if it were just a tiny bit, because I’d feel less like I was wasting my time at all. Sometimes I’d like an item from a certain venue but I feel like every round that doesn’t give me that item is a waste of time because I get no xp either…
unknown.png
Also in support. Literally my only consideration is nuzlocke rules, but those are already self-imposed rules. So there's no point in worrying about that. Suppooort.
Also in support. Literally my only consideration is nuzlocke rules, but those are already self-imposed rules. So there's no point in worrying about that. Suppooort.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7