Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exp on all coli venues for any level.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As the title says. It gets super boring sticking to crystal pools and above. I normally level fodder or other dergs while I'm grinding, but if I'm looking for items that have better drop rates at lower venues I can't.

The exp given for the venue under the dergs level bracket would have to be super small, but at least give something. Even if it's like 10-50, just something would be awesome!

I'm sure this has been brought up and shot down before, but I can't find it.

Edit:. Thanks for the support guys! Honestly didn't expect to get any
As the title says. It gets super boring sticking to crystal pools and above. I normally level fodder or other dergs while I'm grinding, but if I'm looking for items that have better drop rates at lower venues I can't.

The exp given for the venue under the dergs level bracket would have to be super small, but at least give something. Even if it's like 10-50, just something would be awesome!

I'm sure this has been brought up and shot down before, but I can't find it.

Edit:. Thanks for the support guys! Honestly didn't expect to get any
FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.png
yeah even a garbage xp payout would have me going to those venues more simply because it would feel that the time was overall less wasted. support!
yeah even a garbage xp payout would have me going to those venues more simply because it would feel that the time was overall less wasted. support!
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
[quote name="Selki" date="2021-10-10 05:56:01" ] yeah even a garbage xp payout would have me going to those venues more simply because it would feel that the time was overall less wasted. support! [/quote] Yes, i dont see the point of not giving at least a tiny bit xp in lower venues while farming for items... even if it is just a little ammount. Also i think since traning fields is called "traning fields" it should theoretical be possible to even train perma babys there (like an adult showing in traning the little ones how to fight), the name of that venue suggests that it is not really dangerous there and that it is used for traning...
Selki wrote on 2021-10-10 05:56:01:

Yes, i dont see the point of not giving at least a tiny bit xp in lower venues while farming for items... even if it is just a little ammount.

Also i think since traning fields is called "traning fields" it should theoretical be possible to even train perma babys there (like an adult showing in traning the little ones how to fight), the name of that venue suggests that it is not really dangerous there and that it is used for traning...
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
I support this, I grind in lower-level venues a lot for a few reasons and this would be great!
I support this, I grind in lower-level venues a lot for a few reasons and this would be great!
ooSuhor.png
Support! It would be nice if whatever in training dragon I have on my team still got some XP while I farm for food or other item drops from lower level venues.
Support! It would be nice if whatever in training dragon I have on my team still got some XP while I farm for food or other item drops from lower level venues.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Huge support. I think the venues should give out their total xp, regardless of party level.

In Training Fields there are no bosses and regular xp is around 50.
In Thunderhead Savanna the boss base xp is 1315, regular enemies are around 300.
In Mire bosses are about 2800, regular enemies are 435 ish.
In Forbitten Portal bosses are 3200, regular enemies around 440.

Once you're trying to level a dragon, you'll have to choose between leveling fast or levelling slow. The dragon's going to take the same xp to level up, regardless of the venue it's in.
Quote:
From the Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
--[/color\]

Since there's no way to stop your dragons from gaining xp and leveling up, you're constantly being pushed out of the venues you want to be in if you're trying to level and grind.

I think it'd stop the nagging for new venues if we could actually use all of them for some levelling, even the amounts are fixed to their max amount.

For example, I always train my fodder to 10. That's 69,655 that I have to put into each one total. Mire battles are about 1305 ex with regular 3-enemies mobs, So that's about 54 rounds for me.

It's still the same amount of XP, so it shouldn't matter if I want to earn 69,655 in Thunderhead Savannah or Training Fields. I'm automatically going to be slowed down, so I don't see a problem where "people train fodder faster at lower levels" because by the numbers, that seems to be impossible. So you can get more rounds in faster, true, but each round pays out so much less it takes more rounds to be equivalent.
Huge support. I think the venues should give out their total xp, regardless of party level.

In Training Fields there are no bosses and regular xp is around 50.
In Thunderhead Savanna the boss base xp is 1315, regular enemies are around 300.
In Mire bosses are about 2800, regular enemies are 435 ish.
In Forbitten Portal bosses are 3200, regular enemies around 440.

Once you're trying to level a dragon, you'll have to choose between leveling fast or levelling slow. The dragon's going to take the same xp to level up, regardless of the venue it's in.
Quote:
From the Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
--[/color\]

Since there's no way to stop your dragons from gaining xp and leveling up, you're constantly being pushed out of the venues you want to be in if you're trying to level and grind.

I think it'd stop the nagging for new venues if we could actually use all of them for some levelling, even the amounts are fixed to their max amount.

For example, I always train my fodder to 10. That's 69,655 that I have to put into each one total. Mire battles are about 1305 ex with regular 3-enemies mobs, So that's about 54 rounds for me.

It's still the same amount of XP, so it shouldn't matter if I want to earn 69,655 in Thunderhead Savannah or Training Fields. I'm automatically going to be slowed down, so I don't see a problem where "people train fodder faster at lower levels" because by the numbers, that seems to be impossible. So you can get more rounds in faster, true, but each round pays out so much less it takes more rounds to be equivalent.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
TBH, I support too.

Either this or the "all venues have the option to be played at level 25" suggestion that popped up eons ago.
TBH, I support too.

Either this or the "all venues have the option to be played at level 25" suggestion that popped up eons ago.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2021-10-10 08:04:41" ] TBH, I support too. Either this or the "all venues have the option to be played at level 25" suggestion that popped up eons ago. [/quote] That would be rad too.
gemajgall wrote on 2021-10-10 08:04:41:
TBH, I support too.

That would be rad too.
FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.png
yes please!! i love grinding in other venues as the mire just makes me wanna rip my hair out sometimes, but the complete lack of any exp gain just makes me feel like i'm wasting my time. i don't care if it's super small, we should get [i]some[/i] exp from lower-level venues. or... [quote name="gemajgall" date="2021-10-10 08:04:41" ] TBH, I support too. Either this or the "all venues have the option to be played at level 25" suggestion that popped up eons ago. [/quote] ...i would LOVE this. i would spend infinitely more time in the coli if this were possible.
yes please!! i love grinding in other venues as the mire just makes me wanna rip my hair out sometimes, but the complete lack of any exp gain just makes me feel like i'm wasting my time. i don't care if it's super small, we should get some exp from lower-level venues.

or...
gemajgall wrote on 2021-10-10 08:04:41:
TBH, I support too.

...i would LOVE this. i would spend infinitely more time in the coli if this were possible.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Total support.
I'd probably be happy with any suggestion that would allow us to train at lower levels, be it gaining miniscule amounts of XP or the suggestion of the option to play every venue at level 25.
Total support.
I'd probably be happy with any suggestion that would allow us to train at lower levels, be it gaining miniscule amounts of XP or the suggestion of the option to play every venue at level 25.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7