Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Toggle
1 2 3 4
Support! This would greatly reduce the risk of accidental breedings. This and the option to cancel nests, but that is for a different post.
Support! This would greatly reduce the risk of accidental breedings. This and the option to cancel nests, but that is for a different post.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
support, since right now the only way to do so is put them in your hibernal den, but then they won't be organized where you actually want them!
support, since right now the only way to do so is put them in your hibernal den, but then they won't be organized where you actually want them!

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Ooh, bumping this topic with support! I'm glad I checked if someone else had suggested this before posting my own thread haha.
I'm not usually one who hates breeding certain dragons. 9 times out of 10 I will gladly breed g1s, but I have a handful of exceptions, such as my g1 Arcane rep and her Mire Flyer replacement (also an Arcane g1) that I just... Don't want bred haha. I've already almost bred the replacement dragon I mentioned, and I've only had him a couple of weeks.,, So 100% support on a toggle of some sort to hide a specific dragon from the breeding list in the nesting grounds!
Ooh, bumping this topic with support! I'm glad I checked if someone else had suggested this before posting my own thread haha.
I'm not usually one who hates breeding certain dragons. 9 times out of 10 I will gladly breed g1s, but I have a handful of exceptions, such as my g1 Arcane rep and her Mire Flyer replacement (also an Arcane g1) that I just... Don't want bred haha. I've already almost bred the replacement dragon I mentioned, and I've only had him a couple of weeks.,, So 100% support on a toggle of some sort to hide a specific dragon from the breeding list in the nesting grounds!
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
A toggle, or some kind of overhaul where we see more than just a list of dragon names. Scrolling around or sorting through dozens of Unnamed dragons in the breeding grounds sucks, and then if you happen to hit an ancient you need to CLEAR the dragon and choose again. Extremely annoying.
A toggle, or some kind of overhaul where we see more than just a list of dragon names. Scrolling around or sorting through dozens of Unnamed dragons in the breeding grounds sucks, and then if you happen to hit an ancient you need to CLEAR the dragon and choose again. Extremely annoying.
JcilM7y.png

— romy
— they/he
— fr+3
dragons for sale

Support, especially support with a function to do so by tab so that I can turn it off for all fodder dragons without having to go through each one.

(The toggle would be a tag-wide basis so if a dragon is moved from a breeding tab to a non breeding tab it would be turned off.)
Support, especially support with a function to do so by tab so that I can turn it off for all fodder dragons without having to go through each one.

(The toggle would be a tag-wide basis so if a dragon is moved from a breeding tab to a non breeding tab it would be turned off.)
Support
Support
big support.
big support.
Support
Support
Please!

I accidentally clicked the breed button on a g1 yesterday while trying to bond familiars on mobile and I know that there's several more steps but it still gave me a jolt of panic. Just let us curate our breeding lists.
Please!

I accidentally clicked the breed button on a g1 yesterday while trying to bond familiars on mobile and I know that there's several more steps but it still gave me a jolt of panic. Just let us curate our breeding lists.
I believe I've put in my support for this in other similar support but.. Definite support. It seems like something simple that would save some expensive mistakes. I've heard horror stories and read them in the bios of cheap auction house g1s

And no I can't just put my dragons in the hibden, my coli team kind of needs to be in my lair ;w;
I believe I've put in my support for this in other similar support but.. Definite support. It seems like something simple that would save some expensive mistakes. I've heard horror stories and read them in the bios of cheap auction house g1s

And no I can't just put my dragons in the hibden, my coli team kind of needs to be in my lair ;w;
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 3 4