Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bug 'pet' apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][size=5][I]Hi there! This is my first time making a suggestion so bear with me! <3 So one thing I love about this game is the diversity of apparel, you will find things are pure.. soft.. and then something that is totally metal, intimidating - everything! And I love how we have pet apparel, be it birds, cats, dogs, and kinda even faeries. However, as my title states: I do have a suggestion for more apparel for 'pets'. What inspired me to suggest this is my fandragon here: [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/134424733155328001/886408606650601582/64376624_350.png[/img][nextcol] So this is [b]Namira[/b] Who is the Daedric prince of all things icky, shadows, just all things scary essentially. And one of those is [b] bugs[/b] And I was really thinking, some kind of bug would really just be the cherry on top for her whole get-up.[/columns] Which is why I wanted to suggest some apparel options of bugs; I personally haven't seen any bug options. And I don't want to suggest maggots or anything too grotesque. But maybe some beetles, maybe a large friendly-looking spider. Maybe a moth or butterfly. Something on those lines. I would love any bug!! pls give me those bugs!!! And obviously, I don't expect this to get any overwhelming positive feedback, because, bugs. But - I just thought it was a fun and neat idea. [left][B]SUPPORT: SpookyPuptarts Martine wanli MilleniumTheReef Ironbeast Recallback Draginous PaintmasterSheo squidragon Doglover287915 Kuroikumo MurkyDepths Kamikire GODHEX Gloomy Niceless Seespotbitejane there's a lot lol[/left][/b]
Hi there! This is my first time making a suggestion so bear with me! <3

So one thing I love about this game is the diversity of apparel, you will find things are pure.. soft.. and then something that is totally metal, intimidating - everything!
And I love how we have pet apparel, be it birds, cats, dogs, and kinda even faeries.

However, as my title states: I do have a suggestion for more apparel for 'pets'.
What inspired me to suggest this is my fandragon here:

64376624_350.png So this is Namira
Who is the Daedric prince of all things icky, shadows, just all things scary essentially.
And one of those is bugs
And I was really thinking, some kind of bug would really just be the cherry on top for her whole get-up.

Which is why I wanted to suggest some apparel options of bugs; I personally haven't seen any bug options. And I don't want to suggest maggots or anything too grotesque. But maybe some beetles, maybe a large friendly-looking spider. Maybe a moth or butterfly. Something on those lines.

I would love any bug!! pls give me those bugs!!!
And obviously, I don't expect this to get any overwhelming positive feedback, because, bugs. But - I just thought it was a fun and neat idea.
SUPPORT:
SpookyPuptarts
Martine
wanli
MilleniumTheReef
Ironbeast
Recallback
Draginous
PaintmasterSheo
squidragon
Doglover287915
Kuroikumo
MurkyDepths
Kamikire
GODHEX
Gloomy
Niceless
Seespotbitejane
there's a lot lol
ooSuhor.png
I'll always come and support these because, and I know you said nothing too grotesque, but I'd love centipedes, roaches and flies so much

To be fair most of those, and grubs are on the site as food items already anyway
I'll always come and support these because, and I know you said nothing too grotesque, but I'd love centipedes, roaches and flies so much

To be fair most of those, and grubs are on the site as food items already anyway
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Support! I raise pet bugs and would love to have them in the game for my dragons. <3
Support! I raise pet bugs and would love to have them in the game for my dragons. <3
Earth-Crystal-2.png
Earth-Crystal.png
@SpookyPuptarts honestly I would too! There are many 'disturbing' items in this already, so I would love some creepy crawlies <33 maggots I wouldn't care for but, just need some bug..
@SpookyPuptarts honestly I would too! There are many 'disturbing' items in this already, so I would love some creepy crawlies <33 maggots I wouldn't care for but, just need some bug..
ooSuhor.png
I would love some buggy pet apparel too :') big beetles and tarantulas are my dream...
I would love some buggy pet apparel too :') big beetles and tarantulas are my dream...
Support I would love moths!
Potted Cactus =
=Vx1HobZ.png
=B1biG2b.png
yyLPAvX.png
GRHnPzA.png
Just some cactus crazy person
Birb_Cult.gif
[nextcol]eSHXerd.png[/columns]
Support, even more support because I know who that dragon is based off :) .
Support, even more support because I know who that dragon is based off :) .
Always got support, I'd love for some bug pet apparel. Genuinely would be such a good, and definitely necessary, addition.
I get the hesitation but I think if I can have bugs in my vista, or with normal FR apparel dress my icon dragon as a bug, then my guys can have a little beetle buddy or a fuzzy tarantula friend.
Always got support, I'd love for some bug pet apparel. Genuinely would be such a good, and definitely necessary, addition.
I get the hesitation but I think if I can have bugs in my vista, or with normal FR apparel dress my icon dragon as a bug, then my guys can have a little beetle buddy or a fuzzy tarantula friend.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
No support, but not because I hate bugs y’all

Bear with me, I love bugs, they’re amazing, but other people have fears of them

If you put spiders, centipedes, flies and wasps into the game, people with severe arachnophobia and fears of insects will FREAK out. Now you have to be weary when clicking on a dragon in case it has a spider etc etc on it, have to be weary when entering MP, weary when dragon share week comes around.. definitely losing a chunk of the playerbase as they realize their game has become a fear ridden environment.

I have a cousin with a suuper bad arachnophobia, so much so she’ll smash anything spiderlike and cry, I bet even the spider on the witch apparel would make her panic, but an entire apparel piece dedicated to them? How would she feel about that?

TL;DR
People have bug fears, and might leave the game over these fears
No support, but not because I hate bugs y’all

Bear with me, I love bugs, they’re amazing, but other people have fears of them

If you put spiders, centipedes, flies and wasps into the game, people with severe arachnophobia and fears of insects will FREAK out. Now you have to be weary when clicking on a dragon in case it has a spider etc etc on it, have to be weary when entering MP, weary when dragon share week comes around.. definitely losing a chunk of the playerbase as they realize their game has become a fear ridden environment.

I have a cousin with a suuper bad arachnophobia, so much so she’ll smash anything spiderlike and cry, I bet even the spider on the witch apparel would make her panic, but an entire apparel piece dedicated to them? How would she feel about that?

TL;DR
People have bug fears, and might leave the game over these fears
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
I would love this - millipedes, spiders (tarantulas would be great), scorpions, centipedes, bees, isopods/rolly pollies, beetles... they would all be great.

That being said I would prefer if there was an option for people to censor certain apparel items, genes, etc. if this was to be added considering a lot of people have insect phobias.
I would love this - millipedes, spiders (tarantulas would be great), scorpions, centipedes, bees, isopods/rolly pollies, beetles... they would all be great.

That being said I would prefer if there was an option for people to censor certain apparel items, genes, etc. if this was to be added considering a lot of people have insect phobias.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8